Project Zomboid Cheats and Trainer for Steam

There is GOD MODE in the menu this trainer unlocks along with a LITANY of other cool options to tweak the game to your liking.

There is a God Mode but it is pretty buried in the ridiculous amount of options the game has, including invisible mode (Can’t be detected by Zombies) also NoClip into & out of buildings

hey guys what does the debug mode do? i havent launched it and wanna know if it still works?

can we just add hot keys for everything without needing debug its a joke trying to play with mods on

1 Like

@FLiNG Build 42 will be releasing soon with a huge huge overhaul into the game, debug and other things. Is this going to be something you will be fixing or working on when It releases. This update has been said to be one of their biggest ever.

Can you try to aqualify it?

for me the game takes longer to load in than the mods take to load in, meaning the game loads in then it says WeMod cant find my game, which wouldnt be a problem if i owned through steam because then it would detect my already opened game but its pirated therefore it opens a new app everytime u select “play” any fixes for this?

WeMod does not support piracy and cannot offer assistance if your game is pirated or cracked. We encourage you to support the game developers by purchasing the game legally. Thanks!

Can I use it in Multiplayer?

Nope, as our trainers are only designed and tested for single-player mode.