Punch Club Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@STN @Frank any workaround for that issue? afayk?

my os is windows 10
p.s the infinity programā€™s trainers has worked for all my games so far. its this one now for some reason i canā€™t use

it didnt work :I

Hello?
will someone update the trainer so this problem wonā€™t occur anymore

@Ivangerber Iā€™ll let you know

The issue isnā€™t with the trainer, that error appears when infinity canā€™t download the trainer. Usually, a firewall or an antivirus is the culprit. Or it could be your internet connectionā€™s acting up for some reason.

Try to add infinity to your AV/Firewallā€™s exception and/or temporarily disable it. Delete the sdf file and then try opening the trainer.

1 Like

The Punch Club trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Minor fixes.

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@MrPrecise @StevenWongo Can you guys test the new version please?

The Punch Club trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Minor fixes.

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Everything seems to be working fine on my end @REPPiN

Also figured out why some stuff had locked. Simply because of a perk i bought in a skill tree.

1 Like

For me, the mod launches the game, but the game does not respond to the mod. Any fixes?

lanch the game first, and then start the trainer when you have loaded into the game and are no longer on the main menu

@JamesTC

1 Like

This immediately resolved the issue, thanks.

1 Like

Im happy people say it works @REPPiN, i havent tested it yet. Bc im in Bulgaria with my friends on holiday. But i check it out when i get back :wink:

1 Like

Hi all, so this is my first comment here :stuck_out_tongue:
Iā€™ve been using (also for the first time) this tool, only for a few hours, on Punch Club, as my previous save hit an impasse, think Iā€™ve found a game breaking bug, thus thought of starting a new game with this tool help. Hereā€™s the problem:
Iā€™ve set (somehow) max levels of strength, stamina and agility, so 32 of each.
It was all fine and dandy at first but noticed it wouldnā€™t decay or degrade, so no exercising required. Just how hit the real issue: as itā€™s the max, I canā€™t lose. Apparently, the Sporting Goods Store (that sells you gym equipment, have the scientist AND the bald man with the hearing device for Bobo) would ONLY appear IF I lose a league fight. I canā€™t lose even if I wanted to.
Naturally, Iā€™ve tried the reset-all function, it set the money to zero, as well as life, happiness, hunger and energy. but the strength, agility and stamina are still maxed out to 32!

Is there any way to fix this or am I fffā€™ed yet again?

For the record, I tried googling for what triggers the Sporting Goods Store, wikia site marks it as a losing? yes, question mark. Also tried googling for a save editor, but this game appears to either be heavily encrypted or itā€™s like java ported, incredibly unstableā€¦ Iā€™m SOLā€¦ sigh

1 Like

Hey, send me your savegame @johnnydoescheat

Also, did you disable max strength, max agility and max stamina right away?

plus, would you guys prefer a ā€œfaster strength/agility/stamina gainsā€ option? rather than max strength, max agility and max stamina
@MrPrecise @StevenWongo @JamesTC @johnnydoescheat

Wouldnt hurt i guess. Its like a training boost ay?

1 Like

yup, pretty much

Do it :wink:

1 Like

Done :slight_smile: , Frank is going to push it asap

@Frank push it once again