Punch Club Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@M5rl are you sure you are running the latest version of the game? sounds pretty odd

Just out of curiosity, which Operating System, OS, do you have ?

1 Like

The Punch Club trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Minor changes.

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hello I just started playing Punch Club and the Trainer doesnt seem to be working for me in the game. None of the mods are working for me. I am using Windows 10. Please advise.

@TheRussan

READ AND FOLLOW STRICTLY:

Make sure to load your savegame before starting the trainer!

Activate the desired mod, and spend/earn some money/food etc. to see changes. Then make sure to disable the mod.

Hi REPPiN!

Health, Energy, Food, Mood, Money worked fine.

Skill points arenā€™t working. When I spend points buying skills, the skills points just got deducted normally.

Faster gains have issue, too. I tried training, the stat say agility increased a lot but then it became zero.

I am running steam on the latest version. I also followed your instruction to run the game first, then load the save then launch infinity and the trainer.

1 Like

uhmm sounds weird. Iā€™ll look into it @PigDull

Hey
Iā€™m using latest steam version and i got the same problem as PigDull, Skill points arenā€™t working :frowning:
I followed the instructions: Game > Save > Infinity > Trainer.

@Azadrim looking into it

Im also using latest steam version, only ā€˜issueā€™ i came across with the skill points, is when i start a new game, enable the option in infinity, i have to earn 1 in game, then enter a building, and hey presto 99999 skill points.

But the 3 ā€˜Faster Gainā€™ are broken, when i enable em, i go from 0 to 14, to 32, then 0, all in about 1Ā½ sec. And even when i dont use em, 1 or 2 of strength, agil, or stamina, will ā€˜lockā€™ at lvl 9, no matter how much i train.

That being said, Thanks for the great work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tonight Iā€™m going to release a new version of the trainer guys :wink: @Azadrim @waznewz

3 Likes

@REPPiN You meanā€¦ You are actually going to do something? :open_mouth:

1 Like

@CryptXor dislike

Everything has been fixed boys! @waznewz @Azadrim @PigDull @TheRussan @M5rl @johnnydoescheat

@CryptXor Sup btw coop?

2 Likes

Hi, please could you update to the latest version? 1.3 , since no cheat works now

@CrazySnake01 This trainer is already compatible with the 1.3

Make sure to follow the steps below:

Launch the game --> Load a savegame --> travel/spend some money/do something in game --> launch infinity --> start the trainer

PS: it may take some time for the trainer to start!

1 Like

All of the hacks have stopped working which is sad, hope this are going well for everone! :smiley:

@Fuhrerdotexe weā€™re fixing it

2 Likes

itā€™s not working.

please help its reealy not work.