Punch Club Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@johnnydoescheat Here we go :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks man!
Gonna try it asap to see what you did :slight_smile:

Any thoughts on the slot 1 save? I know it can be tricky to say here publicly because of spoilers and because this is for support, but maybe you’d find a way.
Read somewhere that money amount could F up the saves too, just like that special suitcase… This game has a lot of triggers and it’s easily confused by them :stuck_out_tongue:

Will check back later!

Edit: So here I am, all the maxed status (to 32) are back to normal, 1. and if I train they increase. Not so sure if they increase the normal rate or got applied the accelerated gain.

I’m not using the mod this time, in fact I haven’t even opened it. Just the steam game, loaded the file you’ve kindly fixed for me.

I’ve lost 2 fights and no Sports goods store so maybe the trigger for that already happened in the story and now I’d be ff’ed, I don’t know.

Just wanted to report this, that the stats are back, money is there, and that decay just takes 1 point each, not sure if depends on my stats level :stuck_out_tongue: will try later. Thanks again! you guys are awesome

1 Like

Nothing is working for me.

You will need to be more descriptive than that. For all we know your computer is an empty snack box filled with evil spirits.

2 Likes

You made my day @sNaKe lmao

@shadowaffles

1 Like

My mod doesn’t work, I followed the instructions and nothing changes everything just acts normal.

Try run Infinity as Admin
Then when loaded a save file, start the trainer.
Enable an function, like max food.
Then you need to gain or loose points in the food bar for it to work.

Could you try and get back to me

1 Like

Let us know @Rikurin

Nor working with the steam game. Ive tried as much as I can to get it to work. Admin/ game first everything. Broken I guess.

@M5rl What is not working? do you get an error? try to be more specific please

Specific none of the cheats work. No errors no nothing just does not work.

[quote=“M5rl, post:55, topic:16656, full:true”]none of the cheats work. No errors no nothing just does not work.
[/quote]

Was the Trainer/MOD working properly before, or, is this the first time you have tried using INFINITY for this game ?

Do all OTHER Game trainer mods work fine, when played via this infinity tool, or is it only PUNCH CLUB not working ?

Anyways, I don’t have this game on STEAM, so only the mod author @REPPiN can help you further. First try loading a particular save game file, and then activate the cheats, if need be.

EDIT:

Do you have full OS administrative rights ? When you run the Infinity app/tool, make sure to run it as an ADMIN, and temporarily disable and turn off any Antivirus/AV, as well as firewall on your PC.

You can also add “Infinity” as an exception/exclusion, if using any AV, but better turn it off, for the time being.

1 Like

I just tested it, and works like a charm (no updates at all)

@M5rl did you read important notes?

plus make sure to load your “savegame” before starting the trainer (I forgot to inform people about it in important notes)

let me know

Was the Trainer/MOD working properly before, or, is this the first time you have tried using INFINITY for this game ?

Never used it before.

Do all OTHER Game trainer mods work fine, when played via this infinity tool, or is it only PUNCH CLUB not working ?

This is the only game I can test it with.

Anyways, I don’t have this game on STEAM, so only the mod author @REPPiN can help you further. First try loading a particular save game file, and then activate the cheats, if need be.

Tried without any luck

Do you have full OS administrative rights ? When you run the Infinity app/tool, make sure to run it as an ADMIN, and temporarily disable and turn off any Antivirus/AV, as well as firewall on your PC.

You can also add “Infinity” as an exception/exclusion, if using any AV, but better turn it off, for the time being.

Yes to all done all that.

important notes? as the note on the trainer if so yes I did.

Don’t work for me how odd.

@M5rl Close Infinity --> Close the game --> Launch the game --> Load a savegame --> travel/spend some money/do something in game --> launch infinity --> start the trainer --> activate “Max Money”, and spend some money.

Let me know.

Nope nothing. Nevermind thanks for the help anyway.

@M5rl are you sure you are running the latest version of the game? sounds pretty odd

Just out of curiosity, which Operating System, OS, do you have ?

1 Like