Quantum Break Trainer

The Quantum Break trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Inventory editor fix.

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I ask you to please make Infinite Upgrade Points

I have made the mod for it. It will be in the next update with Unlimited Time Shield. I wanted to see what else I can add.

Changes:

• Added unlimited time shield and unlimited uprade points.

1 Like

Changes:

• Unlimited health bug fix.

1 Like

Thank you very much, you are just geniuses

Changes:

• Added edits for Time Stop settings: effect radius, duration, and time scale.

1 Like

Changes:

• Added mods for Time Blast radius and instant charge, with no delay in-between uses.

1 Like

currently having the problem where It asks me to find where Iā€™ve installed the game and select the folder, Iā€™ve done that and nothing happens

Are you using this for steam version?

yep

It might be possible that the game trainer was made for the Windows 10 store/DX12 version of the game, and not the STEAM release which was just out providing support for DX11.

Not sure, if this is exactly the cause of your problem though.

The trainer was made for the Windows Store version so that is what is causing the issue where it wonā€™t find the install.

Hello,

Any chance we might get a Trainer for the DX11 STEAM version/copy of this QUANTUM BREAK game as well, which was just released recently ?

1 Like

Same here, Iā€™m getting the couldnā€™t find installation folder, even pick a folder button does not work.
Sigh, I was getting used to Infinity toolā€¦
Thanks Chris, hope you (or someone else can add this version too).
btw Iā€™m using a non-legit version, still rip from steam dx11 just like pdhar said.

EDIT: Nevermind, Iā€™ve finished it yesterday, is a rather short game :stuck_out_tongue:

just played quantum break, but somehow the trainer causes the game to crash when used, however if ull end game(stop the trainer) it will not.

is it possible to make this work with the steam release or is it a whole different game that requires a new trainer?

1 Like

I second this question. Would be great if it could work with the Steam version as well.

I just installed the Steam version, but Infinity says itā€™s not installed. If I choose the folder, it says itā€™s not a valid game install since itā€™s not the Windows Store version.

Is there a workaround or a different trainer (I canā€™t find one). Thanks!

Referencing this too:

Supported Game Versions:
We strive to keep our tools4 up-to-date with the latest versions of games. Infinity10 automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!