Question about the Deus EX: Mankind Divided trainer

I bought the game through GOG in June, played for a bit, then came back to it earlier this week. Downloaded the trainer for it on Tuesday, and after I got the trainer to recognize I had the game installed, I try to use some of the cheats in it, only to be told that only the 64 bit version of the game is supported, and that I had the 32 bit version (at least that’s how i remember it). Would that be a problem if I bought the Steam version of the game? And if not, would there be a way to get it to work with the GOG version?

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

We do not have a trainer for the GOG version of this game, at this moment in time. We currently only have one for the Steam version.
However you can vote for one to be made for the GOG version via the WeMod desktop app.

Even though it’s the same game, there are slight differences in the game engine’s code depending on which store you purchase it from, which is why, for the most part, each store version needs their own trainer specifically designed for it.

As far as I’m aware, the game requires a 64-bit OS to run, so there are no 32-bit versions of this game. The error message is slightly misleading in your case for some reason. (Otherwise, the fix for that would be here: 32 bit and 64 bit).

I see. Thanks for the reply anyway. Guess it’s a good thing the Steam version is on sale at the m,oment

If you’ve played under a certain number of hours, you may (or may not) be able to get a refund from the store for the game - just say you didn’t like it or something. I personally have no idea what GOG says the maximum number of hours you can have played before getting a refund are, though.

Whatever it is, I suspect I’ve passed it. Oh well.

One more question: will the trainer work for the digital deluxe version? Or should I buy the standard edition instead?

I do not own either versions of the game, so I’m not sure myself.
Maybe someone in the Steam thread for the trainer would know: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thanks for the reply. Went and bought the Digital Deluxe Edition anyway, intending to refund it if the trainer didn’t work - so far, it seems to work fine

1 Like