Question from completely clueless here

Ok, so I am VERY new to this community. I love gaming on Xbox One, but any further than that, I’m unfamiliar with. My daughter and I both play GTA5, COD, Minecraft, Roblox, Far Cry, Fortnite, PubG…Just to name a few.

I guess my question(s) is:
_▪ I have heard GTA can’t be modded on Xbox One… Is that true? _
:black_small_square:Can any of the other games I’ve listed be “modded” or can we benefit from any of the cheats available here on XB1?
:black_small_square: Do we just download Infinity from the XB1 app store? Or another way?

I’m sorry if these seem like dumb questions to some of you. But, everyone was new to this at one point. I just don’t know anyone personally to teach me the basics.

–> If anyone would be willing to give a quick crash course on the basics, I’d be forever grateful! :grin:

Thanks,
Natalie

No xbox one mods are available atm. Infinity is only for pc. 30 minutes of searching should answer all of your questions, everything just gets repeated all the time and I am sick repeating myself over and over because people can’t research. Just, whatever you do, avoid anything with surveys and scan for malware.

1 Like

Snake, if ur “sick of repeating yourself”, then WHY reply? I thought this was a “discussion board”? As a matter of fact the WEMOD guidelines even encourage people that are more knowledgeable of such things to help those that are not. It’s attitudes from ppl like you that cause ppl to not interact at all… and probably part of the reason why this platform went from getting thousands of ppl a day to just a few hundred… smh

Yeah I shouldn’t have given you an answer, that was a mistake and will not happen again.

Perfectly fine by me.

Infinty is for pc only. Horizon is for 360 only. No mods available for xbox one for now hope soon

1 Like

Thanks ptondo short, sweet and to the point.

1 Like