Question on finding something with Cheat Engine (No idea where to put this...)

First off wanted to say hi!

If this is in the wrong place please move it… I couldn’t really find a fitting spot. Long time CH user coming over to here because those people are a bunch of power-hungry jerks. Ask a question and they silence/ban you. So will probably go pro here if you don’t do the same!

There’s a game I am having trouble finding values in. I’m not a super mega expert at CE by any means. I mostly search for known #s and call it a day. But what I need specifically is to find & unlock 3 keywords in the game. Made a cheat table for hp/sp, items, etc., but no one has made one for keywords.

How do you usually go about searching for something with no known # and a trigger you can’t replicate?

1 Like

Welcome to the community! You won’t need to worry about getting banned as long as the Guidelines are followed. You’ll find that we’re a pretty chill bunch. :wink:

As for Cheat Engine, I’m afraid I cannot help (I only know how to add pretty mods to games). But I hope others will be able to share their knowledge with you! :slight_smile:

Thank you for the warm welcome! :smiley:

Okay, so General is the right section. Yeah, I have even tried FR and had no luck there. Hope someone here knows!