Questions about Modding Xbox One

I had a tech demo of the Xbox One. The reps really took note of my… different and testy questions. Straight away they knew something was up when I asked them if the file system is still fat32.

I also tried digging around in the early build dash, which kinda annoyed the tech guy. I also then asked him if devs use anything similar to neighborhood and partnernet; in which he replied “yeah, there’s new versions of those” “how do you know about that?” haha.

But yeah, that’s all i’ve noticed.

tldr: USB modding should be similar formatting and still possible. Encryption is the real question here.

I just realized this is a thread by the same guy who had the brilliant idea of going to a police officer and asking him questions about modding games and creating software for modding games. Not the brightest crayon in the box, and full of bad choices.

Sure lots of people in Australia were arrested and went to prison over doing something, I’m going to do the same thing, then talk to everyone at EBGames about it - idiot. I find it hard to believe he’s more than 11 years old, because most kids that age aren’t that stupid.

And yes, for your question in bold, it could be done. If it has a hard drive, then there is someway that you could make a drive that was able to be externally connected.

It will probably be awhile but I am sure we will find a way around what they got. For now, we can only mod our games to build our gamerscore for the Xbox One.

people cant jtag anymoreand rgh style hardware flaws have to be at least 100 times harder (not impossible but M$ surely put like 50 mill just into locking that down so a 6pack of redbull some knitting needles and a usb cable will only lead to weaponized pigeons.

Best bet is some sort of semi hardware emulation …like an xkey where drive informaton is still read from the drive…cant disc data and hardware security checks both be fed separately but simultaneously?..someone get a rasberry pi and a dvd drive and get on that

Wouldn’t something similar to this be an option and then you could hook it up to your laptop/desktop with SATA or USB to modify saves?

Please delete. Site froze and double posted