Raft Cheats and Trainer for Steam

trying to play with trainer says the 32 bit was made for it

1 Like

Having the same issue.

2 Likes

I have the same problem with the trainer since the update to version 10.

hey bro, was wondering if you could update this trainer. Thanks

1 Like

@LuckyBean45, @MasterPlayerz43, @fufucat, @DelightfulOwl54 & @TheOGProphet.

You need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app, if you havenā€™t already. :slight_smile:

hgsdfgfngfd

This link will explain how:

1 Like

Cā€™mon people just vote lol I voted ten times yesterday if everyone who uses this did that weā€™d have an update

So like 2 days ago Raft have been release chapter one .And I open wemod but its said :ā€™'These cheats were made for 32 bit vession of the game . Youā€™re running the 64 bit version." .So i wonder I have to request an update this traniner right?
Even tho I already vote like almost 10 times already.We need more more vote for an update please~

1 Like

Waiting for the trainer update! :grinning:

will be in the update the cheat be working with 64x too there stands it only works with 32x

1 Like

64 bits please, thank you.

1 Like

There are enough votes now, but still no update :pensive:

Me too Susaā€¦ me tooā€¦ Hopefully, the cheat/mod gods will smile on us soon.

Can we atleast get an update that an update is being worked on? You got the votes.

I saw them finish some other cheats/mods for other games 2 days ago. Hopefully, this is next or at least 2nd. :c Really the only game I use Wemod for.

Guys, be patient. This isnā€™t the only game that has all the votes it needs for a trainer to be made or updated. Thereā€™s a queue.

Also itā€™s the weekend. Staff are likely at home chilling with their family. Give them some breathing space. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The Raft cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Easy Construction cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Working fineā€¦ Thanks senpai! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Updatesplz

Just updated 10 hours ago !