Rage 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Rage 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Perfect God Mode
2. Unlimited Overdrive
3. Unlimited Weapon Ammo
4. Disable Weapon Overheat
5. Unlimited Boost
6. Unlimited Vehicle Ammo
7. Unlimited Vehicle Health
8. Force Day Time
9. Force Night Time

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/16/2019
    Started development

• 05/16/2019
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 05/16/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/17/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

I dont want to nag, but how long until cheats are ready? :slight_smile:

The Rage 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Thanks sunny you make make my day bright !! :fist::boom:

1 Like

Changes:

• Added Unlimited Ammo for both Player and Vehicle
  • Added Unlimited Vehicle Health

2 Likes

Hey thanks for everything :grin:

Just wanted to post here of the issue, the unlimited player ammo & unlimited ammo for the vehicle doesn’t work

1 Like

This is for steam. Is your game from steam ?

maybe that why, i got the game code for the Bethesda Launcher

didn’t really thought it matters as long as the cheats work, well guess my “noobish” self was wrong lol, sorry, well i know now :slight_smile:

With WeMod open, press Ctrl+Shift+D and scroll to the bottom of that console window. Tell me if something is “not found!”. Also, kindly upload the RAGE2.exe from your game folder to mediafire.com or some other place. I’d like to see what’s up, maybe I can make the trainer compatible with both.

1 Like

Ya reading on " other " forums some steam cheats dont work with Bethesda seems funny only a couple tho

here is the mediafire link for RAGE2.exe (https://www.mediafire.com/file/yobzgf4cl7yl1vx/RAGE2.exe/file) from steam. like PowerfulSquirrel33 said unlimited ammo for both weapons and vehicle do not work

It’s not the Bethesda version having problems. It’s me not having updated the GitHub code :smiley: Doing it now. I rebuilt the trainer without the actual updated functionality in LOL.

2 Likes

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

1 Like

Thanks for signaling, wouldn’t have figured out I forgot something :stuck_out_tongue: Cycle tabs in WeMod out and back to RAGE2 to see the new build in the list. Click PLAY to now use the missing stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Confirmed ammo and vehicle health working on the bethesderp launcher And that is why I love paying to support you all, “it just works now” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks! for making this! cant wait for more additions to this

1 Like

Thanks for pushing that fix so quickly! Awesome work!

2 Likes

Always, always here to help, thanks for fixing it, works perfectly :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

All we need is this one.

Inf secondary ammo