Rage 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

There is no secondary ammo. All the ammo that’s not in a clip is subtracted directly from the inventory items (bullets are of the same level as ingredients or mods; same function that runs when you use a mod is also used for ammo depletion).

Infusions/Wingstick/Grenades/Drones

@SunBeam is there a chance of an infinite cash / nanotrite / feltrite / weapon core / project points / auto parts or upgrade components option?

1 Like

Let me answer for sunnyboi unknown

Hahaha I thot i would put that up

I’m waiting patiently for more updates but I would love a “Never reload” setting as well as an “Unlock all weapons / abilities” setting. Thank you so much for your work!

Never Reload is in the Unlimited Ammo option. Kindly try first, then request an option. As far as “unlock all”, no can’t do. You’re supposed to acquire these normally, via the game story. If you own them BEFORE those moments, you end-up in bugs and other stuff you’ll then regret (e.g.: my save-game is toast cuz I used the trainer option and now I can’t progress in the story). Cheers!

1 Like

I will add that in once I complete the main game. Am 70% in already; need to acquire all there is in my inventory so I can then filter things out. Please be advised that the option won’t GIVE you amounts in your inventory; it will just not let those amounts decrease when used. In other words, you NEED TO HAVE them in your inventory for this to work.

2 Likes

That’s still fantastic. Thanks for all the hard work man

2 Likes

Cool, man. Thank you for the response!

is their any way to use this on the Bethesda launcher or could you make a version for the Bethesda launcher?

Try launching the game manually and then alt tabbing and selecting play and WeMod and let me know if that works. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

it worked me thinks thanks instinct

2 Likes

We need more cheats for this game, soon, please!
Money, Upgrade things and more!

do we will get an update for this trainer ?

Updates must be voted for.

but in the “read to play” we see “i will update the trainer as i progress”

That was relevant when the trainer was being made and the note just wasn’t removed.

1 Like

Ok
Thanks for the quick respond.

1 Like