Rage 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

There is possible version for Windows Store?

@SmileyHatman - You will need to vote for a Windows Store version.

1. Search for Rage 2 in the search box in the top-left of the WeMod desktop app.
  2. Click the result “Rage 2 (PC)” in the left panel.
  3. Click Vote.

would you be able to add a high damage option and a stealth option (enemies don’t attack you)?

I get random crash with this trainer. Do not know what option or why.

I have noticed when I use car unlimited health, enemy cars get unlimited health.

hey mranitfun im wandering if you could make a rage 2 trainer for epic games i see you got it for steam and windowsbut i just want one for epic games if that is not too much for you to do.

2 Likes

Trainers need to be voted on in the WeMod desktop app.
Games are added to the WeMod library for voting when WeMod detects that enough users have the game.
This link explains how to get trainers developed: Game Queue - WeMod Support.

In the meantime, just use the Steam trainer by linking the Epic Game version’s .exe to WeMod:

1. Press the down arrow next to the Play button OR the Fix button, whichever you see.
  2. Locate the .exe on your PC. By default is should be in C:/ > Program Files > Epic Games > Rage 2.
  3. Click and drag the .exe to the panel you opened in step 1.
  4. Launch the game first. When in the main menu alt+tab to WeMod and press Play.
    It may work. :slight_smile:

Can you make a trainer for the Epic Games version?

3 Likes

Read the post above yours.
Forums are for reading, not just posting.

unlimited Health & car health don’t activate

Did you buy the game from Steam or get it free on Epic this week?
This trainer is made for Steam. There is no guarantee it will work flawlessly for Epic.

hey man i have the game on epicGames and i was wondering if you could add it to the rage2 on epicGames.

1 Like

will there be a trainer for the epic games store version of rage 2

and how would we do that since the change to 7? voting for new trainers was removed from what I read. just boosting already in progress trainers so they get worked on faster than others. just have home, games, and queue tabs.

Any chance we can get this working for Epic Games?

Rage 2 Trainer for Epic

Rage 2 Trainer for Epic. i could really do with it if it is possable

@Lorenzoknite | @RayManTV | @Gabesfallen | @heller8284 | @Zombie-HD

Read previous posts before posting.
Namely this one: Rage 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #27 by Ravenfyre.

hey raven I know you said that this is not a place to request stuff but I’m just wandering how do I request something to dealt with having a trainer built for a different gaming app like epic games

When WeMod detects that enough WeModders have the game installed on their PC, the game is automatically added to WeMod’s library.

Then you simply add the game into your WeMod favourites to let us know how popular the trainer is, so we can prioritise it accordingly.

Pro users (or users who have had WePoints converted into boosts) can improve the position of the trainer in the queue by boosting it.

1 Like

Hi am using the rage 2 steam trainer for the epic store version of the game and the health cheat for the player and the car is not working anyone else facing this issue?

1 Like