Rage 2 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Rage 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Rage 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Overdrive
3. Instant Skill Cooldown
4. Unlimited Money
5. Unlimited Upgrade Resources
6. Unlimited Project Points
7. Unlimited Ammo
8. No Reload
9. Unlimited Gadget
10. Unlimited Car Health
11. Unlimited Car Ammo
12. Unlimited Car Boost

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/10/2020
    Started development

• 04/10/2020
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The Rage 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Arma 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi MrAntiFun

first of all thanks for being awesome creating this trainer
however, it looks like the trainer in We-Mod does not show anything and i cant click anything
i tried uninstall and install the Wemod but everything stays the same

any suggestion ?

Hello @Roxmod and welcome to WeMod. :slight_smile:

It looks to me like you are using an older version of WeMod, because your Rage 2 page looks very different from the current one:

Please click the down arrow in the top-right of WeMod then click Settings. In the left, what does the version number say? This is what it should be at the time of this post:
Vers_

Please follow the troubleshooting steps from this post here: WeMod - Stuck on the loading page. The issue is different to yours, but follow those steps anyway.

If nothing changes after that, go back to your settings in WeMod. Under the Release Channel heading, switch to Beta. Then open task manager and end WeMod’s process. And then re-launch WeMod.

Hello! Thanks for all the work. I’d love to see more Windows Store versions like this one (at least GamePass ones, Metro Redux and Wolfesnstein would be great).

I don’t mind, but just want to let you know that “Unlimited car health” also makes AI cars inmortals. I had to turn it off to destroy a convoy.

Again, thank you very much!

EDIT: I’ve found that “No reload” breaks the game if you are inside the Mech suit.

I’m having this bug where I use infinite health and overdrive, then my overdrive gets stuck being on, and I have to reload to turn it off. It doesn’t even stop when I turn all cheats off.

Edit: Found out that since I had Infinite Upgrade Resources on and I bought overdrive upgrades, I resulted in making it insanely long.

Could you guys make this work on Epic games I mean if I put the EXE file on the steam version or windows store version it works but infinite health and infinite car health don’t work.

This game is currently free at the moment on epic games.

1 Like

Read this post here about getting a trainer for Epic Games: Rage 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #27

any way to bring it on for epic store ?

Read the post above yours.
Always read before posting.

There’s no more voting and Rage 2 just got released on Epic Games Launcher for free, so I’m sure you, guys, have noticed the surge of popularity of the game on the Epic platform. It’d be nice to have unlimited character and car health while using WeMod for the game. =)

Oh, and as of the time & date of this post, the Epic version of the game is not listed in WeMod to be followed or to sign up for its notifications, so there’s currently no way for it to be added to the queue, as per your post and the new system.

1 Like

Unlimited Health, Unlimited Car Health nĂŁo estĂŁo funcionando!

Unlimited Health, Unlimited Car Health are not working!

The link given explains quite clearly how to get the game added to the queue, but I’ll repeat it here - add the game to your WeMod favourites as soon as WeMod automatically adds the Epic version to the library. It’s that simple. :slight_smile:

Game freezes after entering mech suit with cheats on.

Still happens. Game still freezes when u get into the mech suit.

The issue may be the infinite ammo cheat, since the mech already has infinite ammo by default in the game.

Turn that cheat off before getting into the suit. You don’t need to keep cheats turned on constantly, just when you need them.

The unlimited car health mod also makes enemy vehicles have unlimited health. As I progressed farther into the game with several mods running, the game would crash completely. I know this isn’t as wildly popular as when it came out but would you possibly try to fix those issues PLEASE !!!

Turn cheats on/off as needed. You don’t need to keep them turned on for the entire duration of the game session. Ie - turn on car health when your health is getting low.