RAGE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

And like i said in the other topic i played rage for like 2 hours like 4 days ago and had no problems with any of the trainer working.
And stn deleted the link last time
And i dont even know what version i use i clicked play and it worked

1 Like

Actually STN did not get rude.
He told you which version to use in order for the trainer to work.
You on the other hand then got rude by claiming he only steals other peoples work and taking credit.

You pointed out this is because the trainer redownloads everytime and you need a internet connection.

Right now yes you need a internet connection to use Wemod. This wasn’t always the case and I think Zach was it who mentioned that they’re working to make it so that you only have to login or have a connection once in a while to use Wemod.
The trainers on the other hand do not get redownloaded everytime you click play or anything like that. They’re on your computer and get downloaded only once and updated whenever the creator of the cheat updates it.

Ptondo has said that the trainer works. So either he’s lying or it is something on your end. Seeing as you don’t want to play the 32bit version it is on your end.

The trainer is not popular enough for STN to make the work for a 64 bit version. You might be actually the only one using it.

STN probably locked the thread because you dismissed his work, said he only steals from others and proceeded to link to a different trainer which is uncalled for.

STN wasn’t rude. You were.

1 Like

Hi Orcus,
STN informed you the cheats were designed to be used with the x32 version of the game at which point you accused him of ripping cheat tables and claiming that is why he wasn’t willing to update the cheats for 64 bit. Rage has very few users and STN must decide what is the best use of his time. Seeing as Rage 32 bit is the same as 64 bit except for mod support I have to agree with his decision to not create a new trainer.

We were unaware that the help button doesn’t work. We will work on getting it fixed as soon as possible.

We appreciate feedback regarding WeMod and the cheats as long as it is done correctly. The thread has been cleaned up and reopened.

1 Like

Just to clarify i deleted your post and closed the thread because you were linking to a site that profits off others hard work without even bothering to credit them!. The trainer you’re using is from homeofgamehacking.de. You’re linking to a shitty site the least you could’ve done was linked to the authors site. It seemed fishy to me.

As for your accusations, i am actually pretty proud of this trainer because it was the very first trainer i made after i got a decent PC and it is one of the best trainers i have made, certainly was better than everyone else’s with cheats nobody else made or has made. I sold it and made decent money from it so i know it is very good.

https://web.archive.org/web/20120109023515/http://deviatedtrainers.com:80/rage-steam-dlcs-mega-trainer

https://vimeo.com/30519293/description

My YouTube channel was shut down so lost the video where it shows the craziness this trainer allowed you to do, i had tons of laughs with it.

Included a basic version in wemod because game was dead and i didn’t want anyone to steal my cheats since wemod is completely free and has been spied on countless times.

Chris and others explained the rest of situation so i don’t need to go over them.

1 Like

well i appoloigize for linking to a bogus site i completely agree that the origonal authors deserve credit but i did not pay anything i simply googled rage x64 trainer as for the comment with the accusations it was deleted by me yesterday so idk y it came back it said it would be unrecoverable after 24 hrs i deleted it bc i wanted to give someone a chance to say something back and not be rude bc i have used wemod for several other games with almost no issues. i wasnt trying to offend anyone which is why i tried to delete that comment in the first place and for your first trainer ever it isnt bad but it does have bugs the no reload which isnt major unless u count the fact that it causes you to fail quests. but also the inf car health affects enemy cars as well so you cant collect bounties or destroy cars in races. which you prolly werent aware of bc i didnt see anyone else mention it any way its what ever i have a trainer that works and again i appoloigize for linking to the bogus site ive personally never used it before so i knew nothing of it other than it wasnt one of the normal places i get my trainers from and honestly i have been quite impressed for the trainers you have for steam games like fallout shelter and duel links and your trainer made dark souls 1 which is just awful mainly because it has so much potential they just had horrible follow thru you keep playing hoping it will be better and it just isnt your trainer made that game at least tolerable so over all good work in general. ive heard ds2 and 3 are much better than the first one it just has no direction lol

Ok getting somewhere now. So the rage trainer DOES work for you ? Yes invicible car does effect the enemy cars too. I just turned it off and destroyed the other cars. It is way better to talk when every body is calm.
I didnt see anything with the no reload cheat

it only works on the non hd x32 version if you go to the install folder for your rage game (right click on the icon and click open file location) there should be 2 exe files ones is rage and the other is ragex64 thhe rage x64 is the 64bit version the trainer does not work for this version. on the standard version the no reload cheat reduces items in your inventory such as lock grinders, wing sticks, grenades to 1 which causes you to fail certain quests that require you to deliver a certain number of items and again i appologize for the shitty site reference i usually get my trainers from mr.antifun.

from what i’ve seen after one playthrough the trainer works fine except as you say enemy cars also become invincible. all sorts of challenges there.
as for No Reload i don’t know. Ammo does that job anyway.
and those two cheats often disagree.
don’t know about Money either.

Hi there,

As chansfd said, the invicible vehicles with F7 works for the ennemies too so a little problematic when you need to deactivate the cheat and reactivate it to not take too much punishment if you are outnumbered. All the other cheats work like a charm (money, invicibilty, easy kill, etc). Thanks for your work !

Well this kind of an older one here. And also unfortunately the trainer maker is no longer with us here at wemod.
This would need a whole new trainer made. Maybe one of the other trainer makers can make a new one in the near future

Thanks for the reply, also, the cheat for unlimited vehicles health makes it impossible to destroy the explosive cache of the Shroudded Bandits on one of the mission. You need to disable the cheat to do it.

1 Like

These mods may not work on your game version. Do you still want to test them? It says in the photo, unfortunately the cheats do not work in the game, can you help me?