RAILGRADE Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

RAILGRADE
This is the official discussion topic of the RAILGRADE Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Set Money
2. Set Vouchers
3. Unlimited Workers
4. Freeze Level Timer at Max
5. Speedhack

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/05/2022
    Started development

• 10/05/2022
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The RAILGRADE cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

@GreenHouse Thanks For the Cheats.
All of the cheats work execpt Unlimited Workers the number is frozen but the game still wont allow you to allocate more workers then the number that was frozen to.

1 Like

@GreenHouse Absolute bang up job on the mods. Thank you. However, as has been mentioned, the Unlimited Workers one doesn’t seem to be applied? The number available remains set, but the game still runs out of workers.

Also, there has been a recent upgrade and now WeMod won’t open the game or apply existing mods. It finds it in my library, but I get the following error message.
“We’re having trouble starting or finding your opened game.”

1 Like

Hi, as the steam version becomes available, are you willing to provide the cheat for steam version as well? Thank you in advance!

when are you guy’s add the cheats for railgrade steam because over here its say the game is not install the game is installt please let me now thanks