Rainbow Six Extraction Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft

What needs to be fixed?

multiple users are unable to launch the game, it just errors out. uplay states ā€œunable to start game, this product cannot be activated at this timeā€ and wemod says ā€œwe are having trouble starting or finding your open gameā€

Iā€™m have trouble loading cheats error

makes me wonder just how many people complaining have a legit copy of the game.

i was able to start the game just fine through wemod.

granted, i didnā€™t actually play a match and test any cheats out, but the game launched perfectly fine for me from the wemod app.

I have legit copy through ubisoft+

I have a legit copy through uplay plus, Iā€™m not sure games like this work with cracked copies. literally said in my post that Uplay was also giving an error

1 Like

yeah

they need to fix

1 Like

Can confirm the issue as well with a perfectly legit, purchased copy of the game from the Ubisoft Store. The issue is starting the game for us.

Have the game through Ubisoft+ and not having any luck

Bruh the game has been out for less than a Day, not every issue is related to pirated copies.
Yall be smoking some weird ā– ā– ā– ā–  sometimes.

3 Likes

wonder if exp cheats is possible for this game ?

General information for the trainer creators, the trainer seems to not be working for the Uplay+ version. It states the trainer is for the 32 not the 64 version.

i just did all of the vr missions, and all incursions in new york (solo play) with wemod and had zero problems EXCEPT in the zone 3 areas of the 2nd and 3rd stages where my primary weapon was caught in an infinite reload loop.

otherwise zero problems.

i have the game thanks to gamepass ultimate (it adds the game to your uplay account, itā€™s not in the actual pc gamepass app)

EVERYONE! To use the trainer, you have to launch it thru the WeMod APP. Make sure the path file is set to the right .exe and then where you can enable your cheats hit play. Donā€™t open it thru ubisoft or epic ect. and Alt-Tab, just hit play and it should launch the game thru WeMod

2 Likes

This isnā€™t working when we launch it through wemod it errors out in both ubisoft and wemod

on the play button, is it mapped out to the correct folder? try navigating it to whatever drive you have it ->ubisoft-> ubisoftGameLauncher->games->TomclancyR6Extraction->R6-Extraction.exe. Once itā€™s mapped there you should be able to hit play on WeMod where the cheats are and the game should load.

1 Like

This is one of the few games I had to launch it thru WeMod and not use Alt-Tab when launching it thru another app

via wemod R6-Extraction.exe
Doesnā€™t start game, keeps showing errors

is Ubisoft or your other apps closed? Sorry if it sounds rude, I was having trouble too until i closed Ubisoft and just had WeMod opened, re-mapped it and just it play and then it started working.