Ravenfield Cheats and Trainer for Steam

There hasnt been any problems since he updated this 3 days ago
Are you waiting to activate the cheats till you are in game world ?
Wait till you are in game alt tab out press play then activate cheats not before

Yes, I waited until i was in the game. These instructions donā€™t make sense, if you press play does that not start the game? If I finish a match, wouldnt that mean I would have to restart the game again? I feel like its not even really worth the trouble.

They make perfect sense. Basically start your game first then pause. Alt+tab to WeMod and press Play.

There are several games that need to be started before you can use the cheats (ie, World War Z, etc). It depends how the game developers designed the game.
Also, third-party standalone trainers always have required users to start the game first. WeMod is different in about 95% of cases, roughly 5% still require the game being started first, this being one of them. So starting the game first is nothing new, we old timer gamers have been doing it for decades before WeMod existed.

when I turn on these cheats, my game always crashes

2 Likes

same thing happens to me

yeah iā€™m having the same problem

yup, crashes whenever i enable a cheatā€¦

I can confirm this crashes the new update broke it this needs a new update

1 Like

I would like it if you were to add unlimited research for the campaign as it would mean that i could unlock everything and i could focus on the battles instead

3 Likes

could you do infinite research and money?

The Ravenfield cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Changes:

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Add a ā€˜No/reduced flinching when shotā€™ cheat because itā€™s annoying to get shot and have to realign your shot so much

This is just a random thing butā€¦Could there maybe be some cheat for conquest that gives you research or gold?

it canā€™t work in EA26, pls update

EA26 Update came out. Activating cheats causes the game to crash.

Please make an EA26 update trainer it came out for real

Changes:

2 Likes

ivā€™e installed some star wars voice mods, the battlefield 2042 mod and the auto squad mod and now the first and second options wonā€™t work for some reason, ivā€™e tried disabling some mods to figure out itā€™s happening but i donā€™t think thats the problem.

Changes:

• Updated notes
1 Like