Reactivate subscription

Hello! I’m trying to reactivate my monthly subscription but I don’t see a button. I clicked on the ‘Subscribe Now’ button but it’s telling me that I’m already subscribed to the plan (even though it’s not, since the cheat buttons say to ‘upgrade to pro’, and I don’t see any statement on my credit card bill).
Tried using paypal and a different credit card but still says the same message. Last month was my first month experience with WeMod and it was awesome.
Thanks for your help!

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

You can see your billing information and subscription plan here: https://www.wemod.com/account/billing.

Please make sure you are logged into the correct account in the WeMod desktop app. If you were logged out (ie due to cookie being cleared on your PC), then you would be given a temporary guest account until you log back into your main account. This should help with that: How do I log in to my account? - WeMod Support.

If there is still an issue, please send an email to support@wemod.com, so that it can be looked into deeper. The support we can provide in a public place, like a forum here, for things relating to payments is limited, since payments involve personal information, which needs to be protected. :slight_smile: