Realms of Magic Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Realms of Magic
This is the official discussion topic of the Realms of Magic Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Mana
4. Unlimited Food
5. No Thirst
6. Unlimited Items
7. Unlimited Money
8. Mega Exp
9. Unlimited Skill Points

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/29/2022
    Started development

• 07/29/2022
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 08/21/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Realms of Magic cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Mega Exp does not seem to be working. Everything else I have tested seems to function as intended. I have not tested unlimited skill points however.

tested all the them, it is working fine most of it
tweeks on:

• unlimited item, make sure tell ppl that you need more then 1 item to have infinite of it for it doesn’t work single item alone

• mega exp does not work on skills or boost it for leave detail warning label that killing monster or enemies give you sum xp largement but not hugely

that is about it, the unlimited skills it does work at least you have 1 or 2 skill point to make it unlimited 999. Thank you very much adding the cheat for it.

Mega EXP don’t work

The Realms of Magic cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

not loading items, money, exp, ponits

1 Like

Will this ever be updated?

The trainer is heavily outdated and most of the mods no longer work. I think so far Stamina is only mod that works consistently