Rebel Inc: Escalation Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Oh god, please tell me we don’t have to put in ANOTHER 1000 votes. I already spent a good amount of money on these cheats as is. :frowning:

Hello there. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, the curse of early access games, like this one, is that they will frequently update and therefore frequently break any trainers for them. It is a royal pain in the backside making trainers for early access games for this reason.
WeMod had no way of telling that the game’s developers would update the game so quickly after the trainer was updated. Otherwise, I’m certain @STiNGERR would have waited for the next update to drop before updating the trainer.

I will pass on this information, that the game has already updated so soon after a trainer release, to a senior staff member. Though I can’t make any promises for anything.
May I suggest for the future disabling auto-updates for this game (and any early access game, really) on Steam? So that you will still be able to use a trainer on the previous version of the game. And then you can update the game once a trainer update is released.

In the meantime, do feel free to grab some free games while you wait for updates: Deals & Giveaways - WeMod Community. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Rebel Inc: Escalation cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

@ZappyStatue & @hagamablabla - Here you go, try it out now. :slight_smile:

Thank you @STiNGERR.

1 Like

@STiNGERR I just want to thank you for your work, it’s really nice. Although there seems to be a problem on my end.

I don’t know if it makes any sense, but I got the notification that the trainer was updated around an hour ago. So, the notification was accurate, but I don’t think WeMod itself actually updated (or at least implemented the update) the trainer that STiNGERR published. I’ve tried quitting the program and reopening it, but that didn’t seem to trigger the update. Thoughts?

Hey @ZappyStatue. :slight_smile:

Under the Play button in the trainer is another button labelled “History”. Click this and ensure the most recent trainer in the list is selected. :slight_smile:

I see what you’re talking about. I found the new version and it works great. Thanks a bunch! :slight_smile:

Glad to be of some help. Enjoy the game with WeMod. :slight_smile:

its works fine with the last update ,

Changes:

Hi! The corruption and reputation not working

1 Like

Still needs an update

any plans on updating this mod?

Can we at least get the ability to request an update? The people who make the trainers obviously don’t care about the game, but then if we put it up the queue they might.

Requesting update costs money. And I doubt that Rebel Inc is as popular as Plague Inc right now

1 Like

Changes:

No Corruption and Max Reputation seem to have stopped functioning on Brutal mode.

it’s not even working in casual

While Money cheat works fine, Corruption and Reputation cheats are not working anymore.

Corruption and Reputation cheats are not working anymore.

1 Like