ReCore Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

I have the windows store version, health doesn’t work, therefore the trainer IS NOT WORKING…

Health is kind of the #1 reason most people USE trainers in the first place…

But thanks for chiming in Pumpkin.

Just because 1 option doesn’t work it does not mean the whole trainer is broken and does not work for the definitive editon.

And don’t say what others might use the most.

But thanks for chiming in “Pumpkin”

2 Likes

Not working, is not working, twist my words all you want, PS - I love how STN keeps clicking ‘like’ on your comments.

Quit being such a dick.

It’s actually @ptondo that likes my post but nice try.

I may be a dick but not the only one

1 Like

No thats me hitting the like button dick

Okay so it’s you two that enjoy orally gratifying each other, is that better? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@awarbrick89 There is no need for this sort of behavior. Paying 5$ doesn’t entitle you to being a dick to other members for no reason.

I am NOT going to allow this, this is not how things work at WeMod. Enjoy the 1 month suspension, i hope you will use this time to contemplate your behavior and your actions have consequences.

1 Like

Yeah it was only a 48 hour ban because mods saw how it went from me asking a simple question to being bullied by 3 different people at once, yourself included. I may have turned into a jerk, but it all started by me asking a simple question and getting incredibly rude responses.

So just realize, I was not the only one to mess up here, I wasn’t even the first one to swear, but for some reason, I was the only one penalized. Huh… Anyways, Take care STN.

I actually suspended you for a couple weeks but seems like someone undid it. Also i can see deleted messages you know?

Yah it was undone because you weren’t completely in the right, that’s exactly what I said :slight_smile:

And the deleted messages were either deleted within 30-seconds by myself, or mods later, but that won’t change the fact that the first message with censors over swear words in it, was not mine.

Mod N1ceToMeetYou also seems to have deleted his own incredibly rude messages. Interesting…

Also, why are you continuing to be condescending when I already showed how you weren’t and aren’t 100% in the right here?..

Take, care.

N1ceToMeetYou is not a mod.

Right or wrong has nothing to do with it, we are pretty lenient when it comes to banning people.

Not sure how i am condescending or bullying you, i was simply stating the fact that i can see the whole exchange between you and NTMY and so your innocent act won’t work on me.

I regret updating Prey so quickly, should’ve done it according to its priority i.e a month later.

I shouldnt even put a comment here but if you look through the forum seems funny how there is no arguing with any one else !
And it was chris who deleted your swear words in the prey thread !

STN can you please add more options? Like infinite jumping and dashing? Also freezing the dungeon countdown timers would be amazing

1 Like

@STN. Yes would be awsome for super jump or float.
Jumping gets all kinda crazy later in the game.

This trainer has less than 30 users! I can do that but it wouldn’t be fair to wemod.

Ya your right ( hate to admit that ) but i see where your coming from no problem. Ya would piss alot of people off if you did something with this game because its not popular at all and alot of other ones are more popular
I never thot of that ! Thanks
I wonder if some games or money maybe… hahaha just kidding

1 Like

detect but dont work 09/17/2018

No not if you just bought the game from steam.
This is wndows store.

We are gonna have to beg , bribe , or beat STN to make one for the new steam version
Or i guess even vote too !!

1 Like

Anyone know if a Steam version is around?