Red Dead Redemption 2 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

At least leave something challenging in the game. The animal ratings are entirely random.
But other players have said the most reliable spawn area for 3-star panthers is south of Braithwaite Manor at night, after 9pm until 5am. You’ll have more chance finding one by attracting it to you with bait rather than riding around and relying on the pure luck of spotting one.

infinite money cheat doesn’t work I even tried selling items like gold bars on unlimited items but the money just goes back to normal after you try buy something

1 Like

We need a fix for the money cheat, please.

Thanks

Is anyone else having an issue where the game will crash to desktop after 15 - 30 minutes or so? I know that the game as a whole seems to be having issues based of everything I’ve read, but I’m not sure if using the trainer is making the issues worse.

Nope even without trainer my game freezes for like 10 seconds every 15 minutes no ctd

1 Like

Well crap. I guess I’ll just have to wait until Rockstar gets this game fixed

1 Like

@ptondo and @LpBulldog I’ve tried tweaking my graphics and found that it lets me play for more than two hours. Look at this Reddit thread for instructions.

By the way this is My Rig: GTX 1070ti + i59600K + 16gbRam

2 Likes

Great thanks I’ll take a look and see. Just about my specs too

1 Like

Much appreciated thank you. I’ll take a look at that and your specs are just about the same as mine.

1 Like

Can you add:

1. Current Hour of Day
  2. Current Minute of Hour
  3. Instant Reset Bounty
  4. No Law Reaction / No WANTED

Best Regards,

IM almost to the point of requesting a refund and just waiting for steam release… i really wish i would have waited now…

That is what I did because I felt the same way. Hopefully by then mostly everything will be fixed. The sooner you request a refund the better your chances of getting one. Especially through Epic. I had to jump through a few hoops before they granted my request. This was only after having the game for a day and a half.

Yes, Epic Games make you agree to their returns policy before they allow you to purchase any games from them. Their policy says:

All games are eligible for refund within 14 days of purchase for any reason. However, you must have not played the game for more than 2 hours. You will not be eligible for refunds for games from which you have been banned or for which you have otherwise violated the terms of service.

So if anyone wants a refund from Epic Games to wait for the Steam version, stop playing it immediately and make the request as soon as possible.

1 Like

i just got banned for red dead online

Yepp should not of used the trainer online. ! Rockstar said They are watching this week and banning.

I was wondering if in the future you would be able to add the cheat for the reputation you have Good guy or outlaw

I can’t make the game speed to work. Its normal speed in game though option is activated?! All other options work. Any advice, thank you?
Rockstar game launcher version.

yea i got my refund ill just wait Good Luck guys i cant wait to see what MrAntiFun comes out with while i I wait for Steam

So my horse got shot while playing and it went down to half health even though the unlimited horse health cheat was activated… can you check on that, MrAntiFun?

I had the issue that I could not activate the trainer (“Epic Games” version of RDR2) when the game is already running, but by starting the game via the WeMod-App it works. Before that WeMod has thrown an error, something like “We could not link the cheats to your game”.

EDIT: Now it also works when starting from the Epic Games Launcher. Weird…