Red Dead Redemption 2 Cheats and Trainer for Rockstar Games

Very good start, thank you MAF. Looking forward to seeing more options though.

Is this for Online too?

No. Singleplayer only. No trainers are for online

Thank you. But Ghost Recon is Online.

With singleplayer too
That’s why you have to replace files for battleeye to use the trainer

Alright. Thx for information.

1 Like

Wish there was an option to give all items

Having an issue where the currency modifier doesn’t stick. It shows as increasing but when you spend money it reverts to it’s last known. Is there a way around this?

4 Likes

Yeah this is the problem im having, tried a few methods to make it stick like save loading etc but to no avail.

1 Like

Please add:

• Max Honor
  • Min Honor
  • One Hit-Kill
  • Teleport to Waypoint
  • Set Time Of Day
  • Increase Exp (for things like stamina and things alike)
  • Never Wanted
  • Lower Wanted Level
  • Increase Wanted Level
  • Undetected (for a mission or two?)
  • Reveal Whole Map
  • Always Shaved
  • Weapons Always Clean

For horse:

• Max Bonding Level
  • Mood always Calm
  • Always Clean

Thanks for the great and fast work!! :grin:

20 Likes

All of this would be great, also just a freeze time option. It’s so frustrating playing a game of poker and suddenly a week has passed haha.

1 Like

Hey there, is it possible to add a “Increase movement speed” cheat?
Thank you very much for the trainer.

1 Like

The following would be amazing to add:

• Select Horse (or random horse from different types. i.e. race horse, work horse, etc.)
  • Change Weather. (Or select weather so it can stay like that for longer).
1 Like

When Money is used and u restart the game u got 0$

1 Like

dont work

Follow the instructions in the video, and when I enter the story mode, the game will crash. If I don’t use it, I can play normally.By the way, I click play and then go back to the main interface of the game. There is no problem, but I can’t choose the story mode.

@woxhhxw Just to be clear you are using the Rockstar Launcher version of the game and not the Epic game version? and you are in the “Official” tab and not the “Epic” tab version of the trainer?

Also you load into your game save first then once your game has been fully loaded and you are ready to play you then:

And it still crashes for you?

yes rockstar launcher version and official,maybe this is a problem with ROCKSTAR, too many bugs.
And there is a new problem now. I turned off the cloud storage feature, now I can enter the story mode, but I can’t use any of the trainer’s features, if I open any one, the game will crash

I’m sorry, this looks to be a bigger issue than I can help you with unfortunately, I don’t believe I can help you in any way besides me suggesting basic troubleshooting solutions like ensuring you have the latest video driver, that you do not have any overclocking enabled and that you have tried to verify the integrity of the game files things like that. Sorry, maybe someone else can weigh in here with more experience regarding troubleshooting specific issues like this…

Although this question is very frustrating, thank you very much for your reply.