Red Dead Redemption 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the infinite health cheat doesn’t work anymore and when you die the screen just goes black with the revolver cylinder just spinning but it never loads. i have to alt f4 to close the game and then reload! please fix this trainer!

This happens to me as well. If you quickly close wemod when this happens I’ve been able to respawn instead of closing the game completely.

I personally haven’t had this issue, I think the last two time I have been killed have been by an alligator if that makes a difference.

The infinite health works, as I don’t die by gunfight, but I hate alligators :stuck_out_tongue:

(just wanted to say that it may have something to do with your version/setup and not so much the cheat itself)

Infinite Health works for most things, but only if Infinite Horse Health is also activated! It won’t protect you against animals or fall damage though.

When a surprise cougar killed me and caused the forever spinning revolver, turning off both infinite health cheats allowed the game to finish loading the ‘you died’ screen with the options to reload my checkpoint/last save.

Hope that helps you keep playing until the trainer gets looked at again :smiley:

Set Money hardly works, only some actions update it and sometimes the actions that worked in one chapter won’t work in a different chapter

1 Like

by any chance could there be an update that adds an add all challenges cheat? thanks.

Why my unlimited health always fails? as well as the horse health!!!

2 Likes

I have known that the fall damage isn’t avoidable for the first time … fun

found a work around for the set money cheat, just set up a macro that mashes enter and sell any item with the unlimited items cheat turned on, leave it running until you have enough for your desires

Hello! if i play with this cheat then i will not be banned? Steam and EpicGames?

Wondering if possibly max honor would be a useful cheat considering how difficult it can be to earn honor but extremely easy to lose it.

Infinite health isn’t working. I had this game installed last year. Uninstalled it and just installed it again today. Started again from my save and hit F1. Got shot a few times and died. Tried deactivating and then reactivating the cheat but still not working.

1 Like

You wont get banned unless you try using it online, if youre just playing the story then youre fine. Also, neither steam or epic will ban you themselves if you use cheats, rockstar would ban your account from accessing their servers for online play.

I only want to play single! thanks!

Anyone have any luck getting Set Money to work? I’ve followed the instructions but doesn’t seem to work.

I got it to work by setting the value then reloading a saved game.
Nevermind, that doesn’t work consistently.

So, I just ran into what might have been a bug, but might also have been my computer dying. I had the unlimited health, energy, deadeye, focus, horse health and energy, and no bounty mods on, and I was in the duel with Billy Midnight. I was distracted, so I didn’t shoot him in time, and got shot. Instead of the mission failed screen, the game got stuck on a black screen, with the loading icon and the music looping. I sat in that screen for 15 minutes before I force-quit the game.

What happened here is two things: you were hit with instant death (this is from the game itself, with Billy killing you outright.) and you were also unable to die (this is from wemod, with unlimited health enabled.)

So the game was stuck in endless loop: dead, not dead, dead, not dead… Yeah it happened to me as well with that game. I should warn you- there are several scripts where that’d happen more than once. Just turn off unlimited health during that point to proceed.

F

How do I turn off Set Money? If I set it to 1, then I end up losing all my money with $1 left.

21.03.2022 - unlimited health, deadeye and focus its not working on steam! please! repair it! :frowning:

3 Likes

Mr anti fun could u fix the trainer, doesn’t seem to work no more. Cheers bud.

1 Like