Red Dead Redemption 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

When you are actively involved in a gunfight (like, they actually see you and firing guns at you) the bounty would remain on. However, as soon you’ve “lost sight” of the pursers (They’ve gone from ‘actively chasing’ you to ‘searching for you’ mode), the bounty no longer remains active. That’s how it works.

F

The unlimited health cheat seems to be a miss for me. I load up the game to the main menu and it doesn’t work in game. I retry by quitting then reopen the game then go into story mode and active the cheat, it does an autosave warning but the unlimited health still doesn’t work.

Am I missing something?

It sounds like the cheat is broke

Unlimited Health not working

1 Like

Unlimited Health the same not working

How did you die? I’ve played the game since the trainer was updated and didn’t have any issues. A few testers have also tried it and haven’t had an issue.

1 Like

Same here. Unlimited health worked once, and hasn’t worked since. I’ve rebooted, done all the usual troubleshooting.

Money cheat doesn’t work, looks like other cheats broke too, i’ve updated the latest version of Wemod

Money cheat is working, but is a tad quirky. Sometimes a save with load with $0.00 when I had at least $50 on me when I saved and closed the game.

Try this: I use Unlimited items → sell something → buy something → money on hand will ratchet up to whatever amount I had selected with the cheat.

I’ve just checked and it is working.

Quick observation regarding Unlimited Health and Unlimited Horse Health.

Unlimited health works when I’m in a random gun fight like being ambushed on the road, trying to outrun the law or just some trigger happy citizen whom I bumped into. It does not work during QT story events such as the gunslinger duel quests and when I was trying to get Rev. Swanson free of the train tracks. I have sometimes died to predators if I cannot break free when the prompt appears. Also, getting caught in the blast zone of dynamite is also an instant death. (I’ve just discovered this while trying rob the back room of the Valentine doctor.)

Unlimited Horse Health also seems to randomly stop working when I get attacked and dismounted. Horse will sometimes get killed or downed after getting caught in gunfight cross-fire.

Uncertain if these circumstances mean the code is broken or death is just unavoidable due to certain game mechanics.

What you described- those are “instant death” situations. You’ll get those in quest lines at some point. (Like you need to shoot the other person in a shoot-off duel before he shoots you). Those are game mechanics, not broken coding.

F

1 Like

The ‘Unlimited Health’ option hasn’t worked once for me. I’ve been killed just by being shot at,
and not currently in a mission. All the other cheats seem to work perfectly fine, I’m just bummed that the Unlimited Health doesn’t work. If anyone can help me out with this problem, that would be great.

The trainer needs a complete overhaul.

There is something that is causing the trainer to cause performance issues even on high end rigs

When playing the game normally I will average 144 FPS (capped frames) at 1080p and my GPU will run an average temp of 65 on max settings.

When the trainer is engaged my GPU and CPU will have a massive increases in Temp.

Somehow it is creating an uncapped frame rate and bypassing user video settings

i9-10900k
RTX3080
64gigs DDR4 ram
SSD for storage

Everything liquid-cooled

On top of that some, if not most of these cheats will straight-up break the game and cause a hard crash at random intervals.

Sometimes the cheats work, sometimes they don’t. When you get them to work its not a matter of if, but when they will simply stop working or cause your system to hard crash.

1 Like

When using WeMod my game stutters EXTREMELY badly. Walking into towns is an absolute nightmare, sometimes just roaming around my game stutters. Using dead eye my screen flashes a black screen for a split second every so often. Every time I get an achievement the game crashes due to low memory? When it works it’s a lot of fun. I really just hate needing to recraft poison arrows and that’s all I use it for. But my god this is a pain, any help or solution for this?

Unlimited health doesn’t seem to work for me

No bounty doesn’t work. Even after causing crimes I still get wanted and bounties. I have all cheats activated and still doesn’t work.

1 Like

This might have been mentioned before, but 376 replies I don’t want to scroll through, I’ll mention it in case.
A bug that I’ve encountered, if you have Unlimited Health on, and end up in a scripted death [such as the train mission with the Army and the Dual Pistols soldier, or the sniper on the way to Micah], if you die, the game will load indefinitely. I get stuck on a black screen with the loading revolver icon, and have to restart the game when it happens.

Hey Leude!,

Cheats laufen gut soweit aber kann man den Geldcheat so machen, dass er nicht automatisch AN ist und man nicht immer wieder mit 1 cent Anfängt?

danke

I have encountered this too, with the bear, and with Micah himself.

Hey Leude!,

Cheats laufen gut soweit aber kann man den Geldcheat so machen, dass er nicht automatisch AN ist und man nicht immer wieder mit 1 cent Anfängt?

danke