Red Dead Redemption 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

NEEDS UPDATING BAD Thank you kindly

No Bounty doesn’t work, please fix it.

The money cheat doesn’t work

I didnt look to see how old this post is but, the set money wasnt working for me until I went to a fence and sold something then my money automatically went up to the set cheat amount. Hope this works for you all if youre still having trouble! Seems for me the money cheat is activated when I sell something.

The update for RDR2 released today (build 1491.16) appears not to have affected the cheats at least for singleplayer.

Hey,

I didn’t wanted to open a complete new topic about this but:

Since the latest update, the “unlimited energy” for the Horse is not working like it should be.
sometimes it works, but then it stops working, sometimes it just don’t work.

For as far as I can tell all the other ones are working just fine.
Hope you have some use for this feedback.

I got the steam version on PC btw. (don’t know if important info :wink: )

1 Like

I was just playing and none of them seem to be working :frowning:

1 Like

ghost mode is a must plz add it

god mode still not working,need update cheats

Unlimited health is not god mode. The mod works as intended. Scripted events such as falling down cliffs and some other scenarios will still kill you.

Video of it working fine (it is still processing)

I dont understand,but for me uhealth not working,when npc shoot on me,my hp bar is go down.

Unlimited dead eye didn’t work as intended. if I activated the cheat whenever I use dead eye, it drains the core instead the outer gauge decreasing. But after the core totally drained I still stay in dead eye albeit the screen shaking heavily

ćŒ€äș†æ— æ•Œèż˜æ˜Żèą«äșșçˆ†ć€Ž

is it possible to add honor cheats and horse bonding rate cheats?

1 Like

seems unlimited health is still broken, very epic!

would be great if there was a slider for game speed

Maybe add a noclip feature?

The no bounty cheat does not work on the steam version.

This whole trainer is not working as of 20/11/22, none of the cheats for the steam version are currently working. Any ETA on an update?

1 Like

Using Epic version. Money cheat only goes up to $100.01, doesn’t go pass that value. Though if you keep spending, it remains at $100.01.