Red Dead Redemption 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

No Bounty Not Work

I agree, especially with the honour/dishonour options…

Using the Steam version here of Ultimate Edition which comes with a few extra’s. For me the trainers i use seem to work except for the Infinite Health one. Would be great if that can be fixed!

1 Like

Unlimited health is not working for me on steam. Money cheat works fine. Just died with it on in a random encounter with a cart mugger…

1 Like

Unlimited health and stamina and deadeye HALF works. If one of the cores depletes however that’s when you’re in deep sh’t. And it’s very hard early game to maintain these cores as you only have so much food and medicine.
Unlimited health ain’t gonna do anything if the core for health itself depletes entirely.

I had the stamina cheat active and ran out climbing a mountain and my character was shaking and slow / lethargic: no stamina left because the core was used up so I had to chug 3 canned liver beans.

Nearly died in one of the fights cause the health core was ticking down due to bleeding, had to use a health tonic to staunch it and my health was lower than before.

And deadeye runs out fast, very fast, requiring you to smoke to get the core back in shape, which then depletes your stamina core so you have to eat something.

Suggestion on how to fix:
Make it so you also have the choice for “Always Full Cores”; cores are a way the game can completely bypass the health, stamina, and deadeye cheats.

1 Like

Doesn’t work.

1 Like

when i use the money cheat it gives me the money but i can’t spend it. it just processes transaction then doesn’t give me the item

1 Like

Unlimited health is not working on steam. :confused:

1 Like

Hi,
The cheat for money doesn’t work on my game…
Do i have to pass some quest or something before it works ? Like at the start of the game you can’t have lot of money or something like that.

1 Like

Did you follow the instructions?

1 Like

I’m new on Wemod but i don’t think i miss something…
I start the game and when i’m on the game on story mode i start Wemod, it’s okay like that ?

Yes, but did you follow the instructions for using the mod?

1 Like

I didn’t understand what you meant by “instructions”…
But i saw the little “i” just next to the mod and obviously… It works much better when you follow the instructions !
Thanks a lot.

i can’t get the money is rdr2 story like it says i have to buy something and the money comes so in bought a gun and the money came out my normal game account without putting in

1 Like

Trainer crashes system and forces a restart shortly after enabling. However Fling’s individual trainer works without issue.

1 Like

I love your cheats for so many games, but i was wondering if you could add teleport to waypoint or something like that please <3 @MrAntiFun

1 Like

Hey I have an issue with the player’s set of cheats, the Unlimited Health/Energy/DeadEye and No bounty doesn’t work for me, I take shot damages, fall damages, I lose energy and Deadeye normally, why is that ? the set money worked fine and unlimited focus with bow works fine also unlimited ammo, but stuff like player’s list is not working, why is that ?

+1

Will the trainer’s creator reply or try to do anything ? or we’re talking to ourselves ? I checked the last time anyone replied about any issue and it’s been a long time and my issue looks like it’s been already discussed so, if maybe I misunderstood how the cheats work or someone has a buggy trainer, but I’d like an answer if you may, would be much appreciated. @MrAntiFun

No one will respond to our requests I assume ?

1 Like

Yeah, Unlimited Health appears to be completely non-functional, as well as some others I assume. Would be great if they fixed this.

1 Like

Same here, although in my case I believe the codes for health and stamina bars are working, but deadeye is definitely a dead cheat, Both the core and bar deplete as normal. For health and stamina, although the bars don’t deplete, the cores do. Money cheat only works intermittently.

It seems there’s no one revisitng/updating/fixing older titles. Anno 1800, hitman 3 and rdr2 are just a few examples of games that have had updates/new funtionalities introduced, but wemod doesn’t update the need for new codes, nor fixes older broken ones. Hopefully this changes, doesn’t make a lot of sense to pay for a service that becomes obsolete

Since the big update, got in a big shootout with police

1. Unlimited Health works
  2. Unlimited Energy no but unlimited food does
  3. Unlimited Deadeye works
  4. Unlimited Focus works
  5. No Bounty works
  6. Unlimited Items works
  7. Set Money no but just put on unlimited items and sell gold bars
  8. Unlimited Ammo works
  9. No Reload works
  10. Unlimited Horse Health works
  11. Unlimited Horse Energy drops but unlimited carrots keeps the doc away