Red Dead Redemption - Xbox 360 - Game Save?

Hello,

I’m looking for a Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer Game Save? I’ve looked everywhere for a game save but they’re all corrupted now. I’m looking for prestige 5 and lvl 50 and all gold guns/mounts, etc.

@Sykotik

How do you use the editor? I tried saving onto my usb the Multiplayer Save and it gave me an error when I tried opening it?

It doesn’t work, and I’m using Red Dead Redemption Game Of The Year Edition.

It’s the undead one.

Everytime I put it into horizon after editing it and everything, it’s corrupted.

Okay here is step by step what I’m doing.

1. Go to Xbox Transfer my Multiplayer Save to my USB

2. Plug my USB into my PC and go onto Horizon and open red dead redemption save

3. Go to contents and click extract to desktop only the SAVE

4. Go to the editor and make me lvl 50, prestige 5, all gold guns, zebra horse for multiplayer then click SAVE

5. Then I go to my USB Folder > Contents > RDR2MPSAVE.SAV and Replace it with the new one.

6. Reload Horizon and go to games > red dead redemption > No contents <.<.<.< (Game Corrupted)

Why are you replacing the CON with the save? You need to go back to Horizon and replace the save you extracted and then click Save, Rehash, Resign

Always replace. It’s the same file name but updated data. He is currently replacing the wrong file.
Steps:
1.) Open CON from USB in Horizon
2.) Go to “Contents” tab and right click on “RDR2MPSAVE.SAV” and extract
3.) Open extracted save in editor
4.) Edit what you want and save
5.) Go back to Horizon and right click on “RDR2MPSAVE.SAV” and replace with new one
6.) Save, Rehash, Resign
7.) Play

Hey, hope this is the right place to ask this:

I downloaded the XBOX360 Red Dead Redemption save editor for the purposes of editing items in my inventory. I notice that, to do that, I need to edit the Inventory Data Block (presumably with a hex editor). Does anyone happen to know or have access to the hex string “translations”?

Basically I want to shift around the order of items in my inventory, give myself the binoculars early on, and see if I can’t put pardon letters in Consumables instead of Kit.

That’s who I’m hoping will answer. Does the @ thing you put summon them to this thread? :stuck_out_tongue:

They get a notification. I will tag you so you can see for youself. @AxlDave

I never looked into the save that far. I don’t think anyone has translations.