Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered Cheats and Trainer for Steam

still not working … too bad

Everything is working. Did you buy the game from Steam?

Bought the game via steam, but the cheats don’t seem to work at all- health, ammo, salvage, increase speed, etc… None of them

1 Like

I just bought the RED FACTION GUERRLIA RE-MARS-TERED and downloaded the Wemod application onto my MSI laptop and I ran the game four times from Wemod and none of the cheats work at all such as (health), (ammo), (salvage), (increase speed), etc and I also changed the activation keys and that doesn’t make them work. It seems to be an incompatibility issue PLEASE FIX!!

I contacted Wemod by email hoping they fix the issue.

You need to vote for an update if there is an issue. Contacting us by email will not result in the cheats being updated.

1 Like

@HumblePumpkin525 the cheats seem to be working fine for me

The infinite mission time cheat is not working for me. I am running the WeMod very 7.0, and have purchased the game via Steam. All other cheats seem to work fine. I have currently turned on every cheat to test them. Will turn off each working cheat other than god mode to test them.

Please advise if there is a working cheat for inf mission Time

Any chance these can be adapted for Red Faction: Armageddon? Had a blast replaying Guerrilla with this and would love the same for Armageddon. (Another trainer out there doesn’t offer as much versatility as this.)

The sprint speed does not work for me, the rest work fine.

any fixes for this??

I cant seem to get the sprint cheat to work for me, the rest work fine but nothing happens when i increase the sprint speed, any ideas?

was trying to get the wemod thing to work for red faction guerilla remarstered and found out it updated 6 days ago… just my luck wondered if there was any plans to update the wemod thing for it

the infinite time cheat doesnt work for some missions, like the destruction side tasks. I am not sure at this time how many different things it doesnt work for though, as it did work for the vehicle delivery i just did.

can you make a freeze timer cheat