Red Faction Guerrilla Single Player Game Save Editor

Game Title: Red Faction: Guerrilla

Game ID: 5451080D

Mods Wanted: unlimited health mods, unlimited ammo mods, unlock mods (weapons, jet pack, abilities, etc.)

Additional Comments: I’ve always wanted to see a mod tool come out for this, the game would be much better with a couple of mods. I’m really hoping that they’ll think about doing this. The game is only $15-$20 at Wal-Mart and Kmart if you want to do some tests on it. The game save should be pretty easy to mod since it has a pretty small file size.

Come on, no one is going to reply? Lame.

Not really needed, also theres some editor in Modio already, and alot of peoples dont play this game anymore.

The one on Modio is for multi player, it edits your rank on your profile, making it a profile mod. This one is to edit your single player game save. I know that a lot of people don’t play this anymore, but since there hasn’t been a single player mod for this game I think that it’d be a good idea to come out with a modding tool for it.

I really wish they can make a modding tool like that. I want god mode so I wont lose progress plus you can kill those EDF *******s as long as you want. >:) :sunglasses:

Please don’t bump old threads.

Closed.