RedDeadRedemption/UndeadNightmare 100%saves

Should work now If it still doesnt then sorry i fail

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
RDR save
Unlocks Redeemed achievement when game loads.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
UndeadNightmare save
Walk outside and a unicorn will be waiting for you
only thing wrong with this is that when it loads never stops saying "You have attained 100% in UndeadNightmare" cant get it off prolly cause i used cheats LOL… Also KILL the unicorn and once its dead shoot at him its fun HAHA. If u want him back though just reload save or die and load from checkpoint…

Not my video.

Thanks man, I’ll be using this once I get 100% completion on my my main Undead Nightmare game save. This helps a lot, since the unicorn ran away from me after I caught it.

i allways wonderd y you could get a zombie horse when you modded normal game now i know because of the addon

Thanks man, I’ll be using this once I get 100% completion on my my main Undead Nightmare game save. This helps a lot, since the unicorn ran away from me after I caught it.

Glad to help :smile:

The undead horse in the multiplayer of Red Dead Redemption (obtained by modding) actually has a completly different model than that of the undead horses in Undead Nightmare. Don’t worry though, I thought the same thing.

So you can mod single but not free roam and such?

So you can mod single but not free roam and such?

its not modded and yes i have modded multiplayer saves

Funny thing is they banned me for modding have u been banned

Nope.:slight_smile: not yet atleaast

Does this give you achievements for 100% completion and attaining rank 5 in undead nightmare challenges?

Does this give you achievements for 100% completion and attaining rank 5 in undead nightmare challenges?

No only get the 100% completion achievement

the file site is down

The thread is 5 years old btw.

It’s funny how stuff like this seems to always happen, regardless of how many times its already happened.

As stated above, the file site is down because this is 5 years old. Please look at the dates of posts.

Closed.