Redfall Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

If im host will my friends get these also?

Can you please let me know if I must download the Trainer BEFORE I use weMod or can I use it in regular game play?

Infinite Ammo also doesn’t seem to work for the Stake Launcher (works fine with other weapons so far)

Infinite lockpick/rewire kit cheat doesn’t work in newest version of cheat. Use older version cheat on gamepass version.

2 Likes

not necessarily. i used it with sniper elite 5 during an invasion session and it didnt ban me.

how about ‘No Ability Cooldown’?

Yes. Need this.

@GreenHouse Trainer crashed when in main menu and while in game for Xbox. Can you help fix it please. Tq

Any chance for something like “no cooldown for special abilities”?

“One hit kills” isn’t working, neither is “set damage multiplier”, after today’s patch.

2 Likes

Can confirm for Xbox version of the game, everything I tried except the two damage related mods work. Didn’t test ‘Set money’, ‘Game Speed’, ‘Instant Acceleration’, and ‘Flying Speed’ but I doubt there’s problems there.

Infinite lockpick/rewire kit cheat doesn’t work hope it can be fixed

For xbox? They work fine for me. Had you actually looted any before you tried the cheat?

1 Like

everything on the xbox version is working for me exept damage and exp multipliers.

2 Likes

One-hit kills are not working now. Everything else seems fine.

3 Likes

I see there was an update on the 10th. Unfortunately, damage multiplier and one hit kills still aren’t working.

1 Like

The Redfall cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Hey! I am playing on pc through the xbox app, all cheats work fine except the “set money” it only worked once and never again, can you please help

2 Likes

Tested everything except the physics category and everything is working fine. I’m playing with the gamepass version.

PLEASE PLEASE make a no cooldown option for skills on Redfall - or the option to increase shooting speed without having to speed up game. But no cooldown on skills would be a life saver since the cooldown is awful. PLEASE LOL. All other mods are working just fine aside from it other than damage multiplier.

1 Like