Regarding Gears of War 3 bans. Read before modding your stats!

OMG

iā€™m taking spanich in school and STILL have no idea what the **** you said

Unlock Cole Train ban???

Pretty much the exact reason why you never, ever, mod on your main.

Am i able to change my weapon skins gradually without being banned? like i change my retro lancer to xbox green and savage kantus as my locust, you think that will get me banned???

This was very helpful, thanks. I have a question regarding the banning process, can anyone explain to me how the process works? I want to know so I can mod intelligently. Is it just people reporting suspicious stats, or do they have a program that flags accounts? Any information other people might have to add would be awesome. Also Iā€™d like to echo Hannibalā€™s question specifically, how would I mod my fortification levels intelligently, to minimize the risk of getting caught?

He said ā€œThanks for the information. Too bad they already banned me from GoW3.ā€ :wink:

so does anyone know if you mod only your skin and maybe a new character will get you ban?

you will get ban for ANYTHING you mod on gear of war 3 trust me happen to me 4 timesā€¦i mod only cole train and the flame skins and got bannedā€¦i modded only 1 medal and got bannedā€¦i even modded 1 flame skin and i still got bannedā€¦pretty much donā€™t mod noting on that game epic is not playing around anymore lol

alright thanks for that

on my 2nd account i modded all onyx skins and 1 big money onyx medalā€¦ been ok for 2 days nowā€¦ if i donā€™t recieve a ban in 2 weeks then i will probably mod my main to it too.

how long did it take you to get banned?

2 weeks, and they also handed me a console ban.

lol. anyway, i think the message is, dont mod your stats on your main accountā€¦ ever :thumbsup:

i modded my second account for 2 weeks noting happen then once i modded my main account they catch me and gave me a banā€¦im telling you your going to get caught trust me on this lol i thought i was safe since i manage for 2 weeks but guess i was wrongā€¦

wow epic really hates you lol i only got account banā€¦

wow unluckyā€¦ i really just want 1 medal for my mainā€¦ but i think iā€™ll leave it for now :smiley:

What happens if you just mod like the characters and some camoā€™s can you get banned ?

God this sucksssss i deleted my beta save data and want my cole train and flaming skins back, but im level 97 and have commando dom and liquid metalā€¦ dont wanna risk it but if i do is there a big chance ill get banned?

I have been running for about 2 weeks with no problems. But I did follow this format. Mod under the ribbons. if you want 50 curb stomps give yourself 47 and then do the 3 so they unlock. I didnā€™t touch my rank though. and havenā€™t been using things that I shouldnā€™t have.

Skins can get you banned as well as some of the characters. If you are a lvl 24 playing with the golden gear it will look funny to people and you may get reported. If you bypass the skins to a regulate DLC skin you may have a better chance of not getting caught.