Regarding Gears of War 3 bans. Read before modding your stats!

i never got banned
i guess all you have to do is play a lot so when u mod it it looks legit since you play a lot i did 20 levels a lots of ribbons and stuff and didnt get banned : )

just modded my statsā€¦ but i reset them and just modded character, mutators, weapons skins etc. dont want to risk getting banned on my main accountā€¦ ill be carefull with the skins/characters.

a ban on the console.

Does anyone know if I mod the Gold and Flaming skins will I get banned?

Youā€™ll eventually get banned. The whole resetting thing gets you noticed first.

yes what about Horde

hey can any1 LEND me his/her diamond account for 10 mins? i promiss i wont mess anything up or sell ur password. i just need 2 mod something

And I evaded the gears ban and still got the 15 day ban, no 9999 ban yet.

I have yet to see a 15 day ban.

All of the GOW3 bans I have seen or heard of have been perma bans from playing onlineā€¦

Can you show proof of a 15 day ban

Modded it, Got those two skins, No bans YET.

no matter how u mod ull get banned man might as well not do it at all

How does ban works? I mean Iā€™ve read somewhere that itā€™s a MANUAL ban. What it means that an Epic employee catches you on a online match or if youā€™re reported maybe they check youā€¦

I asking this, because today in the new DLC download, I got reset to level 1, NOT RE-UP, RESET. Like if the data player was corrupt. So I lost all my ribbons, medals, characters, skinsā€¦ ALL! Anything I have done is gone. No kills, no executions, nothing of nothing. Iā€™m considering to mod my account to the estimated amount of each thing I lost (for an Epicā€™s failure), but I donā€™t know how safe would it beā€¦

thats why i did itā€¦ i got reset 2 times8)

Yeah, itā€™s completely unfair. Iā€™m not a cheater I just want my 4 months work back and Epic wonā€™t restore my lost stuff.

So, vomitboy, do you mod your level, kills, medals and ribbons? How long did you do that? I asume youā€™re not banned, right? :smirk:

Still no bans. :sunglasses:

I modded my main account two days ago, I tried to put realistic numbers, the ones I remembered and the estimated ones I had before the Epicā€™s failure. No banned and hope I wonā€™t be. Raised my unfairly reset level 12 to my original and legit 100, then I Re-up, Iā€™m 15 green now.

There are some numbers that I couldnā€™t match, hope that in the next update, we would be able to mod:

• Quick reloads
  • Female Player Games

I guess the best way is, just do a few things at a time and donā€™t get greedy.

I modded my main, i was at lvl 70 and pushed it 30 lvls to 2nd prestige red. Modded some medals. Been like 3 weeks and no ban. Even done a bunch of profile mods like gamerscore and tenure and no ban :o

If you get banned from one account, does it also ban accounts on the same system?

it shouldnā€™t, because i loaded up an old profile i had done the Gears 2 level 100 glitch, and i get the ā€œThis profile, cannot play onlineā€, but my current legit profile 2nd re up 57 is fine