[RELEASE] Warriors Orochi 2 Editor

I’ve try to get a hold so a couple people, but no one responded.
that’s fine tho.

They have this for Xbox360? I have warriors orochi (1st one) on PS2

lol likewise, actually ALL “Warriors” games made for the ps2 (along with a bunch of ps1 and some other ps2 games) :stuck_out_tongue:

what can I say? I love me some “Warriors” games. lol

Update coming soon:
Mod/Max Proficiencies
Mod ALL Treasures
and Possibly Mod/Max Stats

Mindless button mashing. You can’t really go wrong with that:)

oh not at all, it’s always fun :smile:

just found SHU,WU,and WEI character values, once everyone found, I will be able to add to the editor to Mod/Maxed Stats and Proficiencies.
Next SW and Other Forces

Editor Updated, Check out page one.

More updates to come.

AWESOME, any word on the new update?

lol Actually yea, I just updated it.

Thanks, by the way (side note) thanks for letting me use the sig and avatar.
(if anyone asks on here or other forums I belong to, I’ll tell them you made it)

Update: I found values for Kojiro’s Weapon. I was successful in modding his weapon abilities to 99 even tho the game showed as 0, he was extremely powerful.

So I will be looking into future updates as weapon abilities (possibly)

Here(My Orochi Save) is but a taste of what I found thus far: I stated a new save and only played up to Orochi Story Stage 8. Everyone except Kiyomori Unlocked (including OROCHI X) take a look at Kojiro, Orochi, Orochi x, and Sun Wukong’s equipped weapon. the abilities do say 0, but they are at 99 with ridiculous amount of range, agility, attack, etc… You’ll see when you play Orochi Story Final Stage on Chaos. :smile:

Much recent requested update. Editor updated. First post for new features.

Thanks sly.
Definitely will be alot more handy now. (easier steps for those who constantly mod it like myself) as well as cutting the size down on it.

Great work.

i really dont get it to work idont know what to do with my savegame or the .dat , mabye if u could upload a video on youtube or somewhere that you can show how to do it becasue i really want my caracters profency 50/50 thats the only 1 i really want

what are you doing, step by step? Also the error you are getting.
Load your Warriors Orochi 2 save not the .dat file

Without those, I cannot help you and will consider this post a trolling post.
Hope to hear back.

step 1 i open my savegame with the editor.

step 2 i press the thinks i want

step 3 i save it and it wont work

i dont get anny error, and i use modio for open my memorycard and put it in my memory card

Don’t use Modio. Modio WILLcorrupt these “Warriors” savegames, Use Horzion or 360Revolution. Both of those will NOTcorrupt anysave.

ALSO, I didn’t see you rehash/resign. Don’t forget to rehash/resign (using Horzion/360Revolution) after you save the edits in the editor. Also inject your save back onto your device with either of those programs.

Doing so eliminates the need of having to use Modio which you will see that, that was the only cause of why you couldn’t play the modded the save.
Hope that helps.

Horzion or 360Revolution wont see my memory card they only can see usb or harddrive, but dont have those( sorry for dubbel post it)

Horzion or 360Revolution wont see my memory card they only can see usb or harddrive, but dont have those, so dont know how to insert it to my memory card then(i got XPort 360 but dont know if it works then)

i see now that i can load my memory card with horizon but still dont work , i put my save on my desktop and open it with the editer and save it when im done with edit it, then open the save with horizon and rehash/resign the set it on my memorycard with horizon and when i play nothing will happen so pleas tell me what i did wrong

Edit: i got it now i just needed to kill 1 man for lvl up to ,really thanks for this, hope you make more editors for otther dynasty/warriors/orochi games:) and is it mabye possible to get everyone weapon skill to max, that should be really great then.