Remnant: From the Ashes Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Most welcome @Rascion1981. :slight_smile:

Check out the latest posts above yours, @C_Maggotbone. :slight_smile:

i must be going blind. :slight_smile:

How do we request that there be new codes made now that this is free on Epic Games store? I see request update but wanted to know if that was the correct place to put in for the update at? The game is not even being found on my system by the wemod app as an installed game now

i can confirm that this version does not work for the epic games one.

will we be seeing that one?

Same for me it doesn’t work using the steam version of mods.

Hey @Rascion1981, @tutorial_boss and @Rascion1981.

The ability to vote for trainers are added automatically by the system. Sometimes it needs a few moments to catch up.

As of roughly five minutes ago, it is now possible to request an Epic Games version of this trainer. Make sure you select the correct platform before voting. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OK thank you. Is there a way for me to get back my 10 token points I put on the request update option then? lol :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

using the remnant win64 shipping got the trainer to work with the epic version
epic games>remnantsfromtheashes>remnant folder>binaries>win64 the regular exe doesnt seem to work. so far finished tutorial and ammo, health and stamina are working, free upgrade works, unlimited trait works

3 Likes

Added 10 from my personal account to Remnant for Epic for you. Normally not the policy but I’m personally helping on this one. If ANYONE is voting for something,please make sure it’s exactly what you’re looking for IE distro (Steam, epic, uplay) and edition of game such as complete or GOTY.

Thank you for being a Pro member! :slight_smile: @Rascion1981

Good to know man. But how to start the game? is that from pressing “Play” on WeMod or from Epic?

yea just press play on the steam version after you place the correct file path
and after the press start screen it should be working

Mine is still like this. i’ve put the correct .exe path. It’s still not “Playing”

it will load the “play” until you get pass the press start screen, might have to run through the tutoriol a bit for the files to be reconised

Ah, i see. It took a while like 10 minutes to see it’s gonna work. Thanks for help man.

No Problem, Happy Gaming

I get this when i try, and the normal exe cheats dont work. image

scroll up and look at my previous comment, explain which one to use

im using the win64 i put the correct path and im getting that message. im confused, what should i do?

remove the path and put it back on the wemod launcher then launch from wemod, wait a few minutes for the trainer to turn on, if you havent went through the tutoriol in the game try that first then use the trainer, had the same issue when the game crashed did that and it worked, might have to try launching from wedmod launcher several times for it to launch and trainer to work

Start the game from STEAM first then when in game alt tab out then press play in wemod after game Is running click back to game
This is for the STEAM version of the game.