Remnant: From the Ashes Cheats and Trainer for Steam

mega EXP isnt working

The Remnant: From the Ashes cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

i use the mod menu to start remnant and i use the hotkeys but it keeps turning off even though i turn the cheats on

1 Like

Reset inventory to 3 only resets my dragon hearts to 6.
Other than that loving it.

Unlimited Ammo has a bug when after you reload you only get 1 shot from your magazine before you need to reload again. Making some fights completely unplayable at time. It is not a constant thing, i find switching to my sidearm or primary (depending on which gets the bug) and using that for awhile will fix the problem.

I think the game might have gotten updated. All trainer buttons turn themselves off immediately after being turned on.

2 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

i use the mod menu to start remnant and i use the hotkeys but it keeps turning off even though i turn the cheats on

1 Like

You need to inject the cheats to the game executable inside bin Win64 folder. It’s called Remnant shipping something.

Does anyone know if this trainer still works? I want to know before I buy this game.

Hotfix released today and the launcher is now outdated just a heads up so ya know.

it seams to be working but only half the time

Mega EXP still doesn’t seem to be working. Does it conflict with the games actual XP boosters, such as Talisman of Perseverance?

Any chances you will add Microsoft Store aswell, for Remnant from the Ashes?

Instead of unlimited trait points could we have like Edit trait points? or set trait points back to 0?

*Yeah me too
*I turn on cheats seem doesn’t work only other cheat work

Quite literally none of these cheats work. Not a single one.

Good morning all.

I killed Harsgaard but quickly clicked skip the cutscene when he died.

So no Fusion Rifle …

I reset the campaign but before doing it again, do you think that this time I will have the gun?

Thank you

It should be noted that the Free Upgrades option prevents you from buying the starting gear/mods from the other two classes from the two vendors in Ward 13 that sell them. When it is on their sell inventories are empty. You can fix this by just turning that option off and talking to them again.

Need clarification over whether or not this trainer works. Been thinking of picking this up considering it is on sale on Steam.