[req] 10 miles to safety

Dear Admins/Mr. Antifun, We mod staff,

I hope I am posting this in the right forum section, but I was wondering if this game could also be added to your collection of trainers, so that the wemod app will support it.

Title : 10 miles to safety

Synopsis:

The Apocalypse has arrived and your goal is simple:

Make it 10 miles to safety through a limitless procedurally-generated world overrun with The Infected,

and packed with the tools and weapons to fight them.

So basically a hardcore/fast paced zombie horror survival game that has potential to be the zombie game of 2019/2020.

It’s still in early access but still contains minor bugs. It does contain 4 player coop, but I am asking a trainer for the offline/solo play.

Im also kind of worried that it does contain multiplayer, again im only requesting for offline play/solo play. I am not sure yet if this can be by passed?

But it would be fun to actually have abit of a edge against the zombies,

since they grow stronger and at night, because even more gruesome horrors come out to hunt…

---------------------------

Store Link: here

Cheat Request:

Unlimited Health,

Unlimited Armor,

Unlimited ammo,

Instant/Fast reloading on all weapons,

Instant/Shots or bursts of bullets,

Unlimited throwing items,

Max damage swings with melee weapons,

Rare spawns of any weapons in any category etc incl. high attack damage & 0% recoil

God mode if all fails.

2 Likes

This game is a requested game and can be voted on for a trainer to be made. You can search for it in the WeMod app in the top left corner:

It will likely require several hundred votes before it’s considered for a trainer though.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

can we get a mod to look into this game please!!!

Why do we need to look at this game? :slight_smile:

The game needs to be voted on by the community to have a trainer made, as explained by @User_N4m3 in the post above yours. Each vote bumps a trainer higher up the development queue. We don’t let trainers with low request counts “skip” the queue - that would be completely unfair on other people.

If a game is unpopular or relatively unknown (this game appears to be rather unknown) then voting will be slow. There’s nothing WeMod can do about this - that’s entirely down to the game’s own marketing team. A good strategy to get out of this skinkhole is to offer the game for free for a few days and rely on DLCs generating most of the income from those free base game users. But I doubt the game’s devs are here reading this suggestion.
You have a referral link in your WeMod dashboard. Use it to invite people from other communities to vote while being rewarded. How do I find my referral link? - WeMod Support

1 Like