(REQUEST) Shadow Of Mordor SAVE EDITOR

Hello :smile:
I would like the SAVE EDITOR Shadow of Mordor, if possible.

information

Game ID: 5752082C
My Save (is at the beginning) : https://www.mediafire.com/?p6ygbgspgf2hmcy

variable values: XP, Power, Miriam’s, health, mana, etc…

al guys help
precesamos much of the game mode

1 Like

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/page/index.html/_/latest-mods/shadow-of-mordor-save-editor-xbox-360-mod-tool-r1697 hope this helps I don’t know if u can get banned or anything bc its not from horizon but im sure u wont get banned

1 Like

You really need to stop making claims about not getting banned for using modded saves, or any modding someone might decide to do. Modding with Horizon isn’t 100% safe, anything can happen weiner. You need to do some more research into this whole modding thing.

1 Like

ik that u can get banned but the chance is slim

1 Like

If you mod a game save for a game that has online leaderboards, that slim chance is greatly increased. Not everything is a slim chance.

1 Like

Please don’t give advice to anyone when you don’t know what you’re talking about. Just post the link to the editor(glad to see you helping) and that is it.

1 Like

the editor dosent work it doesent change anything after u mod with it

1 Like

guys, I’ve searched on google and other forums and had found the MOD that the ‘’ weiner23 ‘’ mentioned, but the comments in Forun spoke what does not. (I still will try).

I wonder how a request. have to be lucky to see someone and want to do? … either way thank you, I’m waiting.

PS: sorry for language mistakes, I am relying on the google translator.

ok I get it no need to gang on me im new to the moding stuff :cry:

1 Like

No one is ganging up on you at all, buddy. Just please do not give advice if you don’t fully understand what you are talking about. On the other hand, if you do know something about the risk of being banned from a tool, you’re more than welcome to notify the user about it in the post.

ok :smile:

Shadow of mordor does not need to be Modified

And this thread doesn’t need to be bumped.