Requesting for a new trainer for a old school game called turning point fall of liberty

I was wondering if anyone would be able to make a trainer for this old school game it be cool to have a trainer for this old school game if possible the game in question is turning point fall of liberty. thanks and god bless

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Turning Point: Fall of Liberty is no longer available to purchase digitally on PC, this is why it doesn’t appear in WeMod’s library.

The game was removed from Steam because of issues with it. While the game would install fine, for the majority of players it would never launch. Instead of fixing it, the devs just removed it from Steam entirely. The game is probably still purchasable on CD in second-hand stores, though. It was developed primarily for console and later ported (very badly and with major issues) to PC.

WeMod needs to own a copy of the game in order to make trainers for it. I can ask if we were able to acquire a copy before it was removed from the store, but even then there’s no guarantee it’ll work for the trainer developer due to the launching issues it had.

I do have a copy a legit copy that I have on my external hard drive I can share it with you guys so you guys can make a trainer for it if you like?

I think raven was trying to let you down easy. All trainers on wemod well most if not a triple A game,
Need to be voted on and as old as that is I highly doubt there will be a trainer made for it
I actually played this game on 360 with a trainer and it didn’t make the game any fun , played for about 20 mins then quit but my opinion only
Oh ya thank you for being a pro member too ! :+1:
I dont think codemasters made a game that was any good lol

Older games are never out of the question if there’s enough community support for it. This one though most likely won’t be made due to it being unavailable from an official source. Perhaps if codemasters decides to relist the game in the future we can take another look :blush:

Thank you for supporting us as a pro member!