Resident Evil 0 / biohazard 0 HD REMASTER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Resident Evil 0 / biohazard 0 HD REMASTER Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. One-Hit Kills
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. Unlimited Items

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/17/2018
    Started development

• 11/17/2018
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 08/16/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

All cheats work with my latest version of “Sep 19 2018” despite the latest supported version being Oct 15 2015

The Resident Evil 0 / biohazard 0 HD REMASTER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

One Hit Kill only seems to work on Zombies. Everything else takes multiple shots to kill. Is that intentional, or a bug?

From everything else? you mean boss fights or what?

Only immortality works.

Unlimited ammos from my real ammos (i.e. 5) shows in the inventory up to (99) but when I shot 5 times, the gun/rifle/rocket launcher won’t shots anymore (just the “click” of the trigger, nothing more).
Same for inks: I have 2, it sets 99, but if I save 2 times, it disappears.

One shot kill is NOT works. Or better, it seems not working… 2 rifle shots for zombies or 5 gun bullets, or a molotov…

Do you still have 99 Ammo in your INV? If my memory is correct, you had to manually reload your guns from the INV Screen every time. (Might have been the original and they changed it for the Remasters)

Yep, I keep having 99 (or more, like 150-180 for gun because when i fund more, it keeps grow up).
I have both Steam RE0 “original” and “remastered” and both the same thing.

Thanks, I’ll try tomorrow to follow your method (even if it will be so hard to reload manually… It keeps shooting: if i have 50 bullets, then go up to 99, shot 50 without pause or reload, then “click click” and no more bullets… Even if 99 on gun/rifle icons)

So infinite health doesn’t work. I get injured and it stays in caution and doesn’t heal me… One Hit kill doesn’t work on anything except zombies. I don’t trust any of the other weapons. So this trainer doesn’t really work! I hope it gets fixed!