RESIDENT EVIL 2 / BIOHAZARD RE:2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Just want to say thank you for making cheats STN, i really need that infinite ammo that is the only cheat i need in this game.

edit : i have some question tho, how yo active the infinite ammo ? i try to use it but it is not doing anything (?)
deit (2) : nevermind i figure out you need atleast spare ammo so it active i active mine when i run out of ammo lol

2 Likes

Yepp awesome work STN thanks for this and the other stuff your going to add !!
Infinite ammo usually all I use oh and no reload that’s a pain too !!

2 Likes

Defo Have to Agree Be invisible to Tyrant he also puts so much pressure on you and I kinda wanna a chill experience for my first time as I have never played the original so I kinda wanna have that future added so I agree

STN thanks as always, I know more cheats are coming any chance for a clear game time reset?

1 Like

I love you! Thanks a lot!

I don’t think that one’s going to fall under the ‘freezable’ umbrella because he’s a scripted event that you have to eventually deal with.

I recall in the original he was there to move the story along, and turned out to be the final boss in that game. He also spoke in the original, but only had one word… “Stars…” Honestly, I keep expecting him to say it…

You’re confusing him with the Nemesis from Resident Evil 3. :wink:

But I do believe however that freezing Mr. X may cause problems as he is most definitely a scripted event at a few points in the game.

For those who are having trouble with him, I suggest using the infinite ammo cheat. You can shoot him down (magnum or shotgun work best in Leon’s story), and he will stay down for about 30 seconds leaving you time to get away. Just try not to lure him around like shooting when you don’t need to, or running when he’s nearby.

Ya nemesis was even in the movie and said "stars "
Maybe hope for a " be invisible to tyrant " cheat would be great.
I shoot him him with grenade launcher and like u said gives you 30 seconds to run away !

1 Like

The RESIDENT EVIL 2 / BIOHAZARD RE:2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Easy Kills cheat added
  • Unlimited Knife Durability cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Well, being someone that’s played 'em all (and didn’t like RE4… sue me) I do know where Nemesis turns up, but in the original RE2, Nemesis (the one from 3) comes from a mutated form (mutated by rocket launcher) of what’s going to be called Mr. X in the remake. They’re all Tyrants. In the remake, he’ll be… Well, I’ll leave you to see who it is. Just know that the Mr. X and the Tyrant from the original are the same “person”. The only difference between them is that Mr. X will show up more often to scare the pants offa ya, and you’ll get a REALLY good look at him. Oh yeah, almost forgot… the last difference between the 1998 Tyrant and the remake Tyrant; the remake Tyrant has a hat on.

Has anyone called you a complete genius lately? Because you’re a complete genius.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if this seems to be effecting anyone else though the Unlimited Health cheat seems to be permanent. if you toggle it on or not it doesn’t disable, even if you’ve restarted the game and load the game up with out Infinity open you still can’t take damage at all, seems to have stuck to my save.

Get hit enough times and you will die. It’s not permanent

My bad seems your right! sorry about that just didn’t get hit enough after! :smiley: great work btw !

Damn the Game Already needs updating :confused:

Great job getting this out so quick! Much appreciated! :slight_smile:

Be careful with infinite health in the orphanage playing as Sherry on Claire’s story. It bugged the game for me, had to load a earlier save. It’s best to turn it off until control is given back to the main character.

3 Likes

Is it possible to add the a save counter cheat so that I won’t have to play only when I can afford extended period of time to get a good rating (or a game rating cheat for what matters.)

I’d also love a noclip cheat just to explore the levels and go to place i shouldn’t be… (It’s my idea of fun when I have done a map. Saving then mess around and go back to the save)

Thanks in advance

not sure what happened but during the Birkin 2nd encounter after trying to activate a container game crashed

What is ‘enough times’? I’ve been in a hall getting bitten by zombies for 20 minutes and I still haven’t lost any health. Previous saves still work fine, but this one is screwed.