RESIDENT EVIL 2 / BIOHAZARD RE:2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Has anyone called you a complete genius lately? Because you’re a complete genius.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if this seems to be effecting anyone else though the Unlimited Health cheat seems to be permanent. if you toggle it on or not it doesn’t disable, even if you’ve restarted the game and load the game up with out Infinity open you still can’t take damage at all, seems to have stuck to my save.

Get hit enough times and you will die. It’s not permanent

My bad seems your right! sorry about that just didn’t get hit enough after! :smiley: great work btw !

Damn the Game Already needs updating :confused:

Great job getting this out so quick! Much appreciated! :slight_smile:

Be careful with infinite health in the orphanage playing as Sherry on Claire’s story. It bugged the game for me, had to load a earlier save. It’s best to turn it off until control is given back to the main character.

3 Likes

Is it possible to add the a save counter cheat so that I won’t have to play only when I can afford extended period of time to get a good rating (or a game rating cheat for what matters.)

I’d also love a noclip cheat just to explore the levels and go to place i shouldn’t be… (It’s my idea of fun when I have done a map. Saving then mess around and go back to the save)

Thanks in advance

not sure what happened but during the Birkin 2nd encounter after trying to activate a container game crashed

What is ‘enough times’? I’ve been in a hall getting bitten by zombies for 20 minutes and I still haven’t lost any health. Previous saves still work fine, but this one is screwed.

How many times did you have to get hit? Because mine is still at full health after being attacked for 20 minutes straight.

I have the same problem.

Unlike past Resident Evil games, the only thing that has affect on your final ranking is time played. The faster the better. So you can save to your heart’s content without worrying about it ruining your ranking.

1 Like

i cant get the cheats to work at all, i tried restarting the game and launcher

Really? I thought I read it in a review. Well if it doesn’t count toward the rating then it’s ok to ignore this part of my comment then. Thanks

1 Like

I cant seem to get the cheat to unlimited health to stop working. I’ve been hit over 10 times and I’m still fine. Is there a fix for this?

3 Likes

Must have Mod “Zomibe don’t Attack”

STN I just want you to know I really enjoy your work keep it up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Do you think we can get a reset in-game timer cheat like how we have one for Resident evil 7?

2 Likes

I load the app up on my PC and start resident evil 2, I can roughly play about 5-10 minutes of game play then I get a error saying failed to load game either restart or try again.

My game is downloaded onto a external gaming hard drive, I can’t see that being the problem?

Can someone please please help me.