RESIDENT EVIL 2 / BIOHAZARD RE:2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Here is the thread no need to make a new one

Not many people seem to have a problem my guess would be you dont have the steam version ?
Or maybe your antivirus too

Disable your antivirus and add wemod to its exception list. Run the game yourself then attach wemod. Spam the Play key.

@STN thank you for all the hard work on this trainer. Do you think it will be possible later on to add a timer reset for the game (that way people dont have to speed run it and can enjoy the game)?

Please?

• Unlock All Trophies - Episodes - Content

• Temporarily Unlock All Episodes

Reset Number of Times Recovery Used

Reset Number of Times Item Box Used

• Reset and Freeze Countdown Timer

• No Recoil

• Fast Weapon Accuracy

Reset Number of Saves

• Reset Total Number of Steps

Tyrant Remains Incapacitated

Reset Game Duration Clock

• Player Invincible

• Super Health

• Unlimited Ammo

• No Reload

• Set Inventory Space

Zombie’s Don’t Attack

• Easy Kill Enemies

Invisible to Tyrant

• Super Speed

• Unlimited Ink Ribbons

• Unlimited Weapon Durability

You forgot " play game itself "

yeah kinda, some you mentioned are already in the Options … the only one really useful you stated would be the all challenges done.

Honestly just a time reset would be nice. I hate unlocking things based on time constraints and not on merit. I like to take my time with games (especially RE) and don’t like speedrunning them as the only way to unlock infinite ammo.

1 Like

Timer works differently in this game than re7. I don’t know why you guys want timer.

As for tyrant, i just reached the part where he shows up. Will see what i can do about it

A reset timer would be nice because players wouldn’t need to rush through a game in 2 hours to get machine gun infinite ammo (2 hours on hardest difficulty). Every now and then a player could reset the time that way they get the reward of infinite ammo after their first or second run.

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem some other people are having. I turned on infinite health to get through one part, then turned it off, but alas no matter how much I get hit it does nothing. Do I have to find a room with an enemy and just let them wail on me or something?

You can do it @STN. WE HAVE FAITH IN YOU. GO , GO , GO.

2 Likes

You do know you can have infinite ammo for all weapons with the trainer? Lol

But alright.

2 Likes

I wonder if you could figure something out to make the Sherry-Hunt Thing a little easier cause doing that in Veteran and having to restart all over again is pretty annoying =/

Infinite ink ribbons would be great for Hardcore mode.

Another reason you would need the timer to reset is for unlocking the infinite rocket launcher and minigun, which requires you to beat hardcore mode in less than 2 hours.

1 Like

Be careful when using this trainer when playing as Claire. I found a bug where if you have unlimited health or easy kill on when you start the sherry encounter you can get locked into a room with no way out and no way to kill your self or die. I was doing a hardcore speed run and found this out the hardcore way and had to restart my game from the beginning because it was a hardcore S+ no save run to get the minigun. I know your allowed to have 3 saves for S+, but I wanted to see if there was an achievement for no saves like in Resident Evil 1.

Honestly, if we get a reset timer cheat, the easiest one for the hardcore s+ would be just to do leon A and save at the sewer and umbrella facility.

1 Like

Infinite ribbons is a must for hardcore more. I also don’t like how disabling the inf health cheat doesn’t work, you stay invincible even when toggled off.

Just thought I’d let you know that if you turn the HUD off, the infinite ammo and no reload stops working. All in all though, good job.

Ugh, damn game wiped my save (not compatible ) with new update.

1 Like