RESIDENT EVIL 2 / BIOHAZARD RE:2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

That sucks. Was it due to a trainer bug or just a update that wipes old saves?

The RESIDENT EVIL 2 / BIOHAZARD RE:2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Tyrant Stays Down cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Wait, wait… The Tyrant stays down now? How does this affect the rest of the game? It’s kind of important, because, well, it’s still a little new, and I don’t want to be the guy that spoils the whole thing… Just know that it’s REALLY important to know how it affects the rest of the game.

I would imagine he stays down and just reappears at scripted scenes then you just take him down again. Just my thoughts on it.

1 Like

He stays down for as long as the cheat is active. You can disable the cheat and he will come back up in a few seconds and haunt you again.

I don’t think it will affect the game but even if it does, just disable the cheat.

2 Likes

@STN is the reset timer possible for this game? I would love to end up being able to unlock the inf minigun and rocket launcher (but I dont think its realistic, 3 saves or less and speed running the game in less than 2 hours while on the hardest difficulty)

Awesome cheats so far for RE2, maybe u can do these next:

• Easy Puzzles
  • Freeze Game Time to 1:58:00 for S Rank
  • Always set game saves to 3
  • Infinite logs for windows
  • End game timer frozen
3 Likes

just did clare story hardcore with all cheats and saved twice and time was 1hr 17min so its possible

Goes without saying this isn’t the final trainer. All those options and more are going to be added soon inshaAllah

1 Like

Changes:

• Reset Game Time cheat added

3 Likes

Awesome!! :smiley:

If I could, I’d kiss you dude. Keep up the good work, you’re amazing!!! :+1::clap::grin:

1 Like

Changes:

• Reset Save Count cheat added
  • Reset Item Box Open Count cheat added
  • Max Backpack Size cheat added
  • Game Speed cheat added

3 Likes

so in my case, i accidently used unlimited health and even though unlimited health is disabled its been on my whole entire playthrough which negated any damage except status effects and scripted events :frowning:

can you add an option like better accuracy or something like auto aim to the head???

note : i love your works, thank you for making this mod :smiley:

Because it sets your health to something much higher than the highest attainable. Think of it as setting your health to 99 but the FINE being only 5.

can you make cheat for all the guns in the game

You are the freakin’ best. Thanks, STN! :slight_smile:

Headshots don’t work like they do in other games. They don’t do any more damage than any other shot, and shots to the knees are a more viable option in most cases. They take less bullets, and make them less mobile. You can still get caught, and you can still get bitten, but since you’re here, you’re probably going to use WeMod to play the game with some cheats… One hit kills will end them, no matter where you hit them. Even a door hitting them will kill them. And you’d probably use the “Unlimited Health” cheat, so it wouldn’t matter if you got caught or not.

1 Like

I’m using the Tyrant cheat and he still gets back up. All other cheats work. Im playing Claire A on hardcore.