RESIDENT EVIL 2 / BIOHAZARD RE:2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’ve been having fun using this to unlock the unlimited ammo smg/rocket launcher and gunning down every zombie in 4th survivor mode but after swapping over to do a playthrough without cheats today I discovered I’m not taking damage from anything, even when the Wemod app is closed. Any idea how to fix this?

That option reset item box

What does it do? i can’t understand

Well when you walk upto a box with stuff in it , and you have the cheat on whatever you take out should be in the box as many times as you open it

1 Like

Thank you ! great options

It would be even more awesome to have an option to reset feet step counts for unlocking finishing the game with 14000 steps or fewer achievement .

Or even an option to highlight all collectibles during gameplay .

look i need that sometime to finish the challenge…
the challenge need 95% or more of accuracy, and i have a bad very bad accuracy

any news on a update for the newest steam release?

What is broken?

I just started a new game on mine and the inf ammo and health aren’t working for a new update they released a few days ago.

1 Like

Wemod client said “This trainer doesn’t support your version” on this game. I’d say Steam updated on RE2 remake which means your trainer wouldnt work on new version. I tested, SOME of cheats works such as inf health/Ammo. but only few wouldn’t work is Reload, Ammo on some certain of weapons, etc.

Only a couple things I’ve noticed since the latest update (release of ghost survivors). The no reload doesn’t work, nor does the max hip pouch size. Not sure if there are others; I haven’t played a ton since the update dropped. Just noticed those two didn’t work on my fully-populated RPD tyrant pursuit save file.

1 Like

Doesn’t have to be auto-aim to the head though. Center mass is a larger target and easier to hit by default, and taking out their knees makes them far slower than they already are. I mean, you can completely dismember one, and he’ll act like a little worm, shuffling along on the ground trying to bite your toes.

Nothing is working for me after the recent update like @darien174 said.

Is there any update on the latest Steam release (9th Feb)? Forgot to enable version guard.

An update has been voted for so it’ll be updated again :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’m new here but how long do these updates normally take to be live?

hi how long does it take for an update for RESIDENT EVIL 2 just wondering coz ive voted for it

1 Like

i was using the trainer when i came across a problem im doing a claire 1st run and i reached the playable sherry part but chief irons never came after me and i tried again he still didnt come i still heard him talking

I had that same problem. I restarted the game and had none of the trainers on and it worked.

Had that too, I just reloaded the checkpoint and it went fine even with the trainer on.

The RESIDENT EVIL 2 / BIOHAZARD RE:2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like