Resident Evil 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

sorry, but a cheat unlimited ammo, no reload, ink, durability, 4x dmg does not work

Could it be anymore fun just to add the ability to control the FIRING SPEED of all weapons for both RE2 and RE3?

unlimited ink ribbon doesnt work… please help to fix it… thank you

4-Jun-2021

Trainner cannot working on RE2 by stream.
It’s not effect anything. Please help to update. !!

1 Like

remember when the Playstation GameShark and Code Breaker devices had that capability?

Unlimited Ammo doesn’t work, it used to am guessing a Game update or something?

the ink ribbons cheat doesnt work, nor does ammo work for the minigun (but for everything else ive tried so far it does) and the reset time cheat stops g2 from smashing the gate down in the power room in the sewers (it works fine if you use everything else and just wait for him to bash down the gate before you turn it on, but you need to relaunch the game without using that code if youve already had it on during the current game session, simply turning it off doesnt work.)
everything else seems to work fine. (although I havent used the accuracy or 4x damage so i cant speak for those)

How does the set time cheat work if you change it under 5 hrs do you get the achievements and bonuses for completing the game?

You have right. Unlimited Ammo doesn’t work and Unlimited Ink Ribbon.
Correcting my sentence. The unlimited Ammo is to refilling the ammo everytime and not giving unlimited ammo icon right bottom side.

Would really be helpful on Resident Evil 2 Remake Hardcore XBOX ONE S.

Unlimited Ink Ribbon is not working…

Update !

I’m new to WeMod. Been loving it. Sometimes I just play the games for story and the artwork. My comment for RE2, any chance you can carryover items from first playthrough?

So it looks like with the new graphical update, several of the cheats dont work. They are as follows:

Unlimited Health
4x Damage
Keep Tyrant Down
Reset Game Time
Set Game Time

6 Likes

Needs update

4 Likes

I don’t think any of the features are working right now. Needs an update asap, thanks!

1 Like

So how long do you expect us to wait for the cheats to get updated cuz I am not playing the game without cheats and it is hard without it.

Unlimited health and reset game time doesn’t work.

For now the unlimited ammo still works

We need an update. Please!!!

Can I suggest adding 1 extra option, Increase critical hit to 100%. Headshots are a one hit kill sometimes. This would compliment 4x damage or make one hit kills be more Entertaining over 4x damage.

The Resident Evil 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements