Resident Evil 4 (2005) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Resident Evil 4 (2005)
This is the official discussion topic of the Resident Evil 4 (2005) Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Unlimited PTAS
5. Unlimited Health (Ashley)
6. Unlimited Time

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 07/29/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

6 Likes

Lately when I launch the trainer with RE4 it crashes RE4, it’s the latest version of Infinity and the Steam version of RE4 so I’m not sure what’s the problem. I verified the integrity of the game cache and everything but still no fix. Is there something wrong something installed badly?

Do you get a warning message from infinity about version mismatch?

Well I have found a better trainer. Basically u can convert any item from the list. Here is the link. U can download it. And also there is a Vedio showing how it works. Hope it helps :smiley:

@STN It does say the mods were never tested but it says that for every trainer on Infinity.
After it crashes it will say “An Internal Exception Occured”

It shouldn’t crash upon launching the game but only when you activate the individual cheats and even then not every cheat should be broken, its just how the trainer coded.

So if it is crashing upon launch then something else’s the issue. Just to be sure, your exe’s named bio4.exe right? I have a feeling its an infinity error not the trainer’s. @frank ??

It says game.exe, so I guess I gotta change it to bio4.exe (i forgot how but I will figure that out)

any chance for an update any time soon. I love the trainer, but can’t play more than 10 minutes without crashing.

Can you be more specific please? Which options have you activated that cause it to crash?

Everything’s working perfectly fine here. Latest steam version.

1 Like

I’m not exactly sure which one, but I suspect it has to do with the infinite ammo option. I’m using infinite health, infinite health (ashley), infinite ammo, and infinite money. Latest version of infinity and of the game. It appears to happen at random, but what makes me believe it is the infinite ammo option is because I used to use cheat engine on the game, and always had issues with making ammo infinite. I was never sure why.

What options are you using?

All of them

The Resident Evil 4 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Updated for v1.06

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Wow, I see you updated the trainer. I’ll try it out ASAP. Hopefully, no crashes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Uhm, i simply made the message go away thanks to Voltaire47 for sending me the exe. The trainer didn’t need any update actually.

1 Like

I do not install the game from steam and does not find me the folder .
What I can do? sorry for me english

Go into Infinity and select the “Pick Folder” button then find your game installation directory

1 Like

Hey STN, I’m new for this software and its awesome so far. As I try the trainer for resident evil 4 only one of the cheats work which I s the Unlimited health, but the rest don’t work. Can you help me out with this?

1 Like

Can you tell me if you’re using steam or cracked version? Also are you playing the campaign or some other mission?

1 Like