Resident Evil 4 (2005) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

anybody know how to get ashley max health??

1 Like

Man I don’t have a problem with your mode in fact is very good, but I wanna know if you could do an update for this game in the sense of the infinite time, in the case of mercenarys is to much 99 minutes for kill the ganados, so maybe if you just pause the timer or you add 30 minutes it will be cool, please consider my petition please lord of the mods STN

2 Likes

Is there a way to run down the time quicker when you want to end game in mercenaries? 99 minutes is way to long to wait

2 Likes

The No Reload cheat still makes the guns disappear.

3 Likes

In addition to the disappearing guns in inventory, the game always crashes to desktop when loading a save file, checkpoint, or returning to the main menu while WeMod is active.

1 Like

This is an oldie and also the trainer maker is not with team wemod anymore.
A new trainer would have to be voted on and remade.
Maybe one if the other trainer devs will pick this up.

2 Likes

The Resident Evil 4 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

hey just wondering if there is a way to make a cheat to make leon untouchable as in not affected by attacks at all.

in RES4 is there a way to make the timer reach 00:00:00 after activating unlimited time and then turning it off without waiting 90:00:00 to reach zero?? so i can finish mercenaries

When I tried to enable the codes like infinite ammo / no reload, I could not control Leon. I mean I cannot move Leon to with the controller. It’s stuck.

For me the infinite ammo / no reload no longer functions as it was intended to:
the ammo count doesn’t go to 999+ which I found was always good.
@STiNGERR I also have an suggestion for the next patch / update.

• instant kill cheat: Kill anything instantly with anything; even flashbangs.
  • Infinite grenades (Grenade will not be used when thrown)
  • Infinite eggs (Egg won’t be used when thrown)
1 Like

if this appears in the boost lists I will dedicate ONE HUNDRED boosts for my cheat suggestions to be included in both this version, and the RE:MAKE.

2 Likes

i was just wandering are you planning on doing a update thought i would replay this before the remake and unlimited ammo/Ashley unlimited health does not work keep up the great works :slight_smile:

1 Like

The ability to FREEZE time instead of unlimited time would’ve been a lot better, instead of adding over an hour to the timer, then it just becomes a painful waiting game.
Just freezing it would be far more useful.

me too !! I would like to give RE4 a run thru before the Remake. So if this can be updated asap, it would be highly appreciated !! Thx for all !!! -W

1 Like

i really hope this gets updated i would love to do a full playthrough of this before the remake is released

1 Like

pls add the -1hr mod to the remake

How about adding a damage multiplier for a new update?..thoughts…thoughts?